- 60 minutes
- For 4 people
- 3.4 € / person
- 136kcal per 100g.
How to make baked pork loin .
When we search for a meat recipe that can be prepared while we receive the guests and enjoy a glass of wine, the oven is often the best ally.
A recipe in which you only had to do a minimum preparation and then put it in the oven until it is done could be just what we are looking for, right? That’s just what we’ll be doing today, a tasty baked loin recipe.
Of course, it should be borne in mind that the loin, unless precautions are taken, may be somewhat dry, so today we are going to see how to keep it very juicy despite cooking. The trick is to make a marinade and let it rest overnight, we will also explain how to make the inside of the meat also very tasty.
The pork loin is the part contained under the ribs, just next to the spine. It is a part with very little fat and, along with the sirloin, the one that contains the most proteins. As if that were not enough when we baked it, we are taking advantage of its best properties while obtaining a very nutritious dish.
Here you have the best-known version of baked pork loin, but you can also cheer up with this apple pork loin or this stuffed pork loin . Great ideas for celebration dates. Do you cheer up?
Preparation of baked pork loin
- We place the loin piece in a source. We add half a glass of white wine and a jet of extra virgin olive oil.
- If we want it to be especially juicy inside, we take a little wine and oil from the bottom of the source with the help of a syringe and inject it into two or three points.
- In a bowl we mix the aromatic herbs and three minced garlic cloves. We add a jet of oil. Using a silicone brush or the like, we cover the entire surface of the spine with the mixture.
- We cover the source with transparent film and put it in the fridge overnight. We turn it around first thing in the morning so that the marinade completely impregnates the loin.
- Half an hour before putting the loin in the oven we take it out of the fridge to warm it up. Season with salt and pepper.
Baking and final presentation of baked pork loin
- We preheat the oven to 190º C.
- Place the pork loin with the fat side up, in a dish suitable for the oven and cover it with the marinade.
- We place the loin with the oven previously hot at 190º C and bake with heat above and below, without a fan , for 30 minutes.
- After this time we turn it over and put it back in the oven. We lower the temperature to 180º C and let it cook for 30 more minutes.
- The piece that we have baked is 1 kilo and a half, which would be 75 minutes in total of baking. If the piece is bigger, calculate a little more time.
- Of the 75 minutes of roasting, when there are 15 minutes of cooking, we raise the temperature to 200º C so that it toasts a little and leaves a crusty crust.
To serve, let the loin cool slightly before starting to cut it. We can cover the slices with their juice so that they are even juicier.
I encourage you to try doing it at home. You can see all the step by step photos of this baked pork loin in this album.
Tips for a Pork Loin Baked Stumpy
- We serve the meat cut into thin slices. We can accompany with some roasted potatoes and watered everything with the roast sauce. It is a dish as tasty as its preparation is simple.
- We will only need a green salad and a good piece of bread to accompany this great baked pork dish.
- To get it to stay very juicy despite cooking, the trick is to make a marinade and let it sit overnight. You will see how we get that the inside of the meat is also very tasty.
- You can find other recipes with pork on the blog. In the classic roast beef style, we prepare a pork roast with tenderloin that will be perfect for both hot and cold. You will also see our famous roasted ham that triumphs at Christmas. Or the original pork loin with apple sauce . Many ideas to succeed at home with a barbecue.
- And with the leftovers of this barbecue I assure you that you can prepare delicious sandwiches. From a Cuban sandwich to the Steak Sandwich , 2 fancy options for some yummy sandwiches.