- 1 cauliflower, chopped
- 200 g baby carrot
- 1 cup of roasted peanuts
- 2 cups of spinach
- 8 tbsp. Of olive oil
- 1 lemon squeezed
- 1 tbsp of paprika
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Mix the carrots and cauliflower with half the olive oil, garlic and paprika.
- Roast at 200 ° C for 15 minutes; let it cool.
- Combine the spinach, peanuts, lemon juice and the rest of the olive oil; salt and pepper and serve.
There is no better way to start a diet with the necessary nutrients that are also delicious. Today we have prepared for you this roasted vegetable salad with peanuts . It will fill you with flavor and give you the energy you need for your daily activities.
BENEFITS OF EATING PEANUTS
- Peanuts provide folic acid, so it can be a good snack for pregnant women or those who are looking to get pregnant.
- It is an antioxidant and is high in vitamin E.
- Its consumption helps to balance the functioning of the liver and helps the pancreas to process sugar better.
- Increases the level of serotonin in the body, which prevents depression.
- It is a good companion if you are on a diet, since with a small portion, it can calm your anxiety due to the feeling of fullness that it causes
- Being a food with high caloric content, it should be consumed in moderation.
We share a couple of salad recipe videos to inspire you in cooking. Choose your favorite and prepare it!