- 15 minutes
- For 4 people
- 0.8 € / person
- 230kcal per 100g.
How to make some vegan tacos in 15 minutes.
We confess that sometimes we run out of ideas to make dinner , that’s why these tacos that are prepared in just 15 minutes, which are healthy and delicious , have seemed the perfect solution for those days when we don’t feel like cooking, but we want to eat well and not resort to pre-cooked dishes.
We have not added any ingredients of animal origin so they are suitable for vegans and to make a nod to Mexican food , in addition to beans we have added lime, coriander and tabasco. The spicy point already goes to taste or we can directly do without it.
Although we can buy Mexican tortillas in any supermarket if we go to a store specialized in Latin products we will find some of better quality. And of course, you can encourage yourself to make them at home, you have how to make corn tortillas or wheat tortillas in the blog. They are delicious and very easy to make, once you try them, you will no longer like others.
By the way we can browse and look for new ingredients to add to our tacos , yes, be careful with the spiciness that we are not so used to here.
Preparation of vegan tacos in 15 minutes
- In a frying pan or in the microwave we heat each tortilla, fold them over themselves and reserve them on a plate covered with a clean cloth to keep warm.
- We put the beans in a frying pan with the fried tomato, the cumin, tabasco to taste and salt.
- We fry for 5 minutes stirring so that all the flavors are well integrated. We put out the fire.
- We split the avocado in two, take out the meat and chop. We put the avocado in a bowl. We split the lime and squeeze the juice over the chopped avocado.
- We split the cherry tomatoes in half.
Fill and final presentation of the tacos
- We fill each tortilla with beans, a few pieces of avocado, some halves of cherry tomatoes, a few leaves of coriander and sweet corn.
- We close each omelette and we can already enjoy our taco.
You can see all the step by step photos of the vegan taco recipe in this album. Do not miss any detail and they will be perfect, a delicious option to eat healthier.
Tips for perfect vegan tacos
- Searching for authentic Mexican tortillas or preparing homemade ones makes the difference.
- If we do not follow a vegan diet we can add pieces of chicken or cheese.
- Since it is an economical dish we can invest a little to buy beans of higher quality, in markets they sell very good already cooked and in bulk.