- 1 yellow corn
- 1 white corn
- 1 purple corn
- 3 cups of lettuce mix
- 2 serrano peppers sliced
- Salt to taste
- Light the charcoal over medium heat.
- Place the corn on the grill for 15 minutes, turning constantly to avoid burning, and remove.
- Cut the corn and mix with the rest of the ingredients and serve. You can accompany with the dressing of your choice.
Are you going to start the diet? If you are looking for rich options and also ways to continue enjoying your favorite flavors, you cannot miss this delicious grilled corn salad. You’re going to love it!
BENEFITS OF EATING CORN
- This food does not contain gluten so it is perfect for people with celiac disease
- The proteins that corn contains take care of your bones, skin and muscles
- Corn is another food that helps you keep your blood pressure healthy by containing carotenoids
We share a couple of salad recipe videos to inspire you in cooking. Choose your favorite and prepare it!