- 35 minutes
- For 4 people
- 1.2 € / person
- 285kcal per 100g.
How to make a sweet rice with asparagus.
We can say that almost with any ingredient that we have at home we can make a rice to lick our fingers.
Today we have seen some delicious wild asparagus and its flavor enhanced with a little goat cheese makes this rice recipe , a creamy dish with all the flavor of the garden, of yummy.
In addition, this rice is prepared in half an hour, with few ingredients and that you can adapt to your taste with other vegetables, zucchini, eggplants, some mushrooms, peppers or pumpkin. A vegetarian recipe that with a good vegetable broth will appeal to the whole family.
As it is a sweet rice , this time, the result is juicy and tasty, very similar to the rice with vegetables that we like so much at home, but much easier to prepare. The rice with which we have prepared this rice is the special SOS rice, syrupy and broth that always gives us such good results.
A short-grain, round, pearl-colored rice that needs 4 to 5 parts of broth for each part of rice. In this case with almost 4 parts we have been luxurious. It will be similar to a risotto , with an Italian touch that dry tomatoes give it,
Preparation of the rice base
- We prepare all the ingredients to make this recipe for sweet rice with green asparagus.
- We peel and wash the leek very well, we make sure that it does not have dirt. Once clean and dry, we chop very finely. Similarly, we do the same with the garlic clove.
- Pour a little extra virgin olive oil in a saucepan, better lower. Heat and poach the leek and garlic over low heat, until translucent, we do not want the leek to burn.
Preparation of asparagus rice
- Add the rice to the casserole and stir it a little, with a minute is enough, then add the hot vegetable stock (so it will boil sooner) and the tomatoes (drained from the oil) in more or less equal pieces.
- We give power to the fire, to the maximum, and when it starts to boil add the touch of paprika from La Vera. We are going to cook this rice for 17 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. After 10 minutes of cooking the rice we start to move with a spatula from time to time, in this way it will be more syrupy.
- While we make the rice, we cut the asparagus into similar pieces and sauté in a pan with a little oil and salt. As soon as we see that they are tender, we try with a fork, remove and reserve.
- When the rice is missing three minutillos add the goat cheese in pieces and let it melt with the rice. We combine it well with the rest of the ingredients with the help of the spatula.
- We tried the point of salt, it should not be necessary thanks to the cheese. If necessary we add a little more.
A perfect rice for a family lunch or dinner. Dare to prepare a tasty, quick and very healthy recipe, sweet rice with asparagus and goat cheese. Who gets over it?
As always, at the end of the entry you have the photos of the step by step. Do not miss any detail of this recipe for sweet rice with asparagus .
Tips for a Mellow Rice with Yummy Asparagus
- Do not use the final part of the asparagus, the hardest part. We want it to be al dente and all the asparagus the same. The final part of the stem is very fibrous and annoying when eating.
- Do not hesitate to use a good homemade broth, the secret of the success of this recipe. Although you can buy it already prepared, please make it quality.
- Its ideal consumption season is between the months of March and May, when they are at their best ripening moment. Whether grilled or cooked, they give us many possibilities in the kitchen, so do not be afraid to try them in different ways.
- If you prefer that the asparagus are very tender, you can cook them with the rice, incorporating them at the beginning of the cooking. I recommend it if there are children who are going to eat the rice,