- 10 minutes
- For 4 people
- € 1 / person
- 102kcal per 100g.
How to make fruit smoothies . We are already fully involved in the heat of June and what the body asks for are salads, light meals, cold soups and beverage recipes .
We have prepared the most successful smoothie at home, the refreshing fruit smoothie with orange, mango and peppermint . You can prepare it by following the step by step of this post.
If you still do not know what smoothies are , some fruit smoothies, like the strawberry smoothie that I usually prepare at home in May or June. But you can prepare smoothies at home also with vegetables or even with both. It admits almost everything and in the case of the proposal that I bring you today it maintains all the pulp of the fruit and its properties to take it without problem in the form of a smoothie and that with this almost professional whisk glass it is super creamy and very refreshing. Another option would be to make slushies at home , a cool drink that feels great in summer.
It is a great option to prepare meals of all kinds for times when we want fresh and fast things, and for the little ones, a perfect proposal for them to prepare their favorite smoothies, much healthier than those that we can buy out there. Here I leave you my recommendation to prepare a very smooth and creamy citrus smoothie.
Preparation of an orange and mango smoothie
- So that our smoothie is cool, the day before we put the fruits that we are going to use in the fridge, so we are going to give it a cold touch that is perfect for these heats.
- We remove from the fridge and peel the oranges, removing if possible the thick and white part, because we do not want bitterness in our smoothie. We do the same with tangerines, make sure they don’t go with pips, these are the last of the season and they came with a ton.
- Peel the mango finely and cut into pieces around the bone to make the most of it.
- We separate the leaves from the stem of the peppermint, we wash the raspberries and optionally a little grated ginger (very little). We add everything to the glass.
- We throw a glass of cold water or if you want everything with fruit, orange juice.
- If you want a very cold smoothie, you can add ice cubes. Although first make sure that your mixer can crush ice without damaging the blades.
- In this case, this beater glass grinds smoothly. If you do not want to force the one you have at home, prepare ice cubes in your fridge. They are usually easy to chop, much more than the compact cubes that we buy in the supermarket.
- We put the lid on the whisk glass. We beat at maximum power until everything is well crushed and is very smooth.
We distribute in cold glasses decorating with what you like.
Remember to take it quickly which is when the shake has all its properties intact. With what is left I have prepared some impressive poles, but I will tell you on facebook how to prepare them.
Be sure to enjoy all the yummy sweets in our dessert recipes. You can see all the photos of the step by step in the next album.