- 20 minutes
- For 6 people
- 0.4 € / person
- 340kcal per 100g.
How to make some Halloween sausage mummies .
We continue to put you some recipes for Halloween , with which the children will surely have a great time.
Do you want to have a detail with the little ones at home on Halloween night? Something easy and fast? What does everyone like?
Well, here you have the ideal recipe, some terrifying mummies that seem to have just come out of ancient Egypt, from the Valley of the Kings … you can even name each one and then go for dinner.
This appetizer or starter can also be a delicious dinner, the mixture of hot dog and pizza dough is delicious. Choose your favorite sausages and roll it brown, you have them bigger, smaller, a German Bratwurst or the typical Frankfurt, you can even dare with a white sausage or fresh sausage.
It is also such an easy recipe that the little ones can prepare dinner themselves.
Suggest that they dress up and have a scary time. The only thing we need is pizza or bread dough that we will cut into strips and roll into the sausage, if you don’t have time you can use puff pastry .
For the eyes you only need two drops of mustard, ketchup or mayonnaise and you will already have terrifying mummies.You will see what a funnier Halloween night!
I encourage you to prepare these original hot dogs so easy for you to spend a fun night accompanied by the people you love.
Preparation of the mummies
- We preheat the oven to 180º C.
- We start by making the dough if you have time, otherwise you can buy the ready-made dough, choose the one you like the most, pizza, puff pastry or empanada. If you buy it, it is preferable that it be rectangular.
- We stretch the dough on a table with a little flour and cut into strips of 1 cm. approximately.
- With these strips we wrap the sausages, leaving a hole that will not serve for the “face”.
- That each one of the house decorates their hot dog in their own way, so you will know whose each mummy is. We place our mummies on baking paper and on the baking tray.
- Bake at 200º C for 13-15 minutes in the middle tray with temperature above, below and air.
- Take out, let cool a few minutes, so that the dough hardens.
- At the time of serving the mummy sausages we can make some fun game with ketchup, mustard or mayonnaise.
A fun and simple recipe, and at the same time healthy for children.
An easy, fast and cheap recipe that children and their friends will surely love tonight.
I encourage you to visit more recipes of tapas, snacks and pinchos perfect for this terrifying night with yours.
You can see all the step-by-step photos of this sausage mummy recipe in this album.