For 4 € 2.8 /pers. 288 kcal/100g
- 4 cups Brillante Sabroz whole grain rice
- 400g. chicken breast
- 400g. of mushrooms
- 200g. red pepper
- 100 ml. of white wine
- 50 ml. extra virgin olive oil
- 3g. of fine salt
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper
Although I am one of those who enjoys cooking and I like to take the time it takes to get a delicious dish, it is not always possible. Everyday life forces us and on many occasions I do not have the time I would like to dedicate to the kitchen.
Even so, I don’t like to give up healthy, homemade and quality cooking . That’s why I always keep a few pre-cooked cups of rice in my pantry for special occasions.
Quickly preparing a stir-fry of rice, chicken and mushrooms couldn’t be simpler. Diced chicken breast, vegetables that we like the most, in my case some wonderful mushrooms and some strips of red pepper that will give color and flavor to the final result, are all I need to accompany brown rice and prepare a stir- fry . deluxe.
And fiber is essential for a healthy diet and here there are no excuses for not having time to cook, with Brillante cups life in the kitchen will be much easier because they save you the 40 minutes of boiling brown rice . In addition, they have no preservatives or colorants and their packaging is 100% recyclable.
The processes are simple but the result is worth it. We can easily have a very complete and balanced nutritional plan, perfect for eating at home or taking as a tupperware to work or the library. Easy, fast, healthy and delicious , what more could we ask for.
Preparation of stir-fried rice, chicken and mushrooms
- We remove possible traces of fat and fiber from the meat of the chicken breast. We cut it into small cubes, to our liking.
- We clean the mushrooms of traces of soil. We can clean them with a damp paper, wash them or remove the outer film that covers them. I usually opt for the last option, so I don’t add any type of humidity.
- We wash the red pepper and cut it into not too thick strips. We reserve.
- In a saucepan we heat a splash of extra virgin olive oil. We add the chicken cubes and cook them until they turn golden brown. Season and reserve.
- In the same pan where we cooked the chicken, add a little more olive oil if necessary, and sauté the red pepper strips until they begin to brown. Add the sliced mushrooms and sauté for a few minutes.
- When the mushrooms have softened, season with salt and pepper and add the reserved chicken. We mix all the ingredients well to integrate flavors. We add the small cups of Brillante Sabroz whole grain rice and mix them well. Add white wine and cook for 2 or 3 minutes. We serve in the moment.
You can see all the photos of this recipe step by step in this album. Don’t miss any details and you will get a delicious stir-fried rice.