- 45 minutes
- For 4 people
- € 3 / person
- 250kcal per 100g.
How to make Burella bonito with onions . Talking about Bonito de Burela are bigger words. Unique specimens, smooth, bright and compact, with superior flavor and undeniable quality.
Today I want to bring you a simple and traditional preparation with which to enjoy this wonderful fish, the beautiful onion . A recipe that directly competes with two other platzos, the baked bonito or the bonito tartar .
Any preparation that we have in mind, from a simple round and round to the grill and a splash of olive oil, to the most complex elaborations, will become with this fish, in luxury snacks.
In this recipe with fish that I have prepared for you, I have not marked fish in the pan before adding it to the stew. The simple heat of the sauce will give in 10 minutes the result of a juicy, soft fish. In my opinion, this fish does not need more to be first class.
Thanks to the quality of the product, and the quantity of onion and sauce, the juiciness of this dish will be great. I recommend you not to start eating without having a good piece of bread on hand to dip and make the most of it.
It is a gastronomic delight in which the Burela bonito shows all its great quality in texture and flavor.
Preparation of the beautiful onion
- We clean the bonito slices by removing the skin and the thorns. We divide each slice into quarters and reserve.
- In a wide saucepan, heat the olive oil. Add the diced onion and the chopped garlic cloves. We fry the vegetables until they are soft, for about 20 or 25 minutes.
- Add the bay leaves and dried oregano. We remove to integrate with the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the wine and let the alcohol evaporate for a few minutes. Add the water and wait until it boils and add the fish and salt.
- We cook the fish for about 10 minutes, it is best to leave it 5 minutes on each side.
- We serve the freshly made bonito sprinkled with chopped parsley.
We can accompany it with white rice or cooked potatoes. The sauce will be the perfect match for this Burela bonito, making it juicier and tastier if possible.
You can see all the step-by-step photos of the beautiful onion recipe in this album. In addition, this platform with bonito from Burela is perfectly complemented by the fish and seafood recipes that you can find in Rechupete recipes.