- 1 cup cottage cheese drained
- 3 tbsp. chopped Cambray onion stalk
- 3 cups of spinach washed, disinfected and chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked cauliflower sprigs
- 3 radishes, sliced
- 1/2 lettuce washed and disinfected
- 2 boiled eggs, peeled and cut into wedges
- 4 tbsp. Of olive oil
- Mix the Cottage cheese with the olive oil and the stem of the onions until they are integrated; reservation.
- In a serving dish, arrange the spinach, cauliflower sprigs, radishes, lettuce and egg.
- Divide the salad between the servings and drizzle with the Cottage cheese dressing (or put it on the table for each diner to dress their salad to taste).
If you are starting the diet, it is important that you learn to vary your meals so that you do not punish yourself and you can enjoy many flavors. That’s why we bring you this low-calorie cottage cheese and spinach salad
BENEFITS OF INCLUDING SPINACH IN YOUR DIET
- They protect the skin from solar rays, including UV rays, in addition to helping repair damaged genes, preventing skin cancer.
- They have the component called factor C0-Q10, an antioxidant responsible for strengthening muscles, especially those responsible for pumping blood from the heart.
- Its lutein and zeaxanthin content prevents the formation of cataracts in the eyes, as well as other vision problems.
- They have a high amount of protein, making it an excellent option for people who are dieting, including that they improve metabolic activity.
- We help lower cholesterol and clean blood vessels, thus preventing heart disease, stroke, and atherosclerosis.
- They are a rich source of vitamin K, essential for strengthening bones.
- They are a natural anti-inflammatory and acts throughout the body, especially in the heart or in people with joint pain.
- It is an adjunct in the prevention and treatment of various types of cancer, thanks to its folate, tocopherol, and coloriflin content.
- Spinach folate is a substance that protects the brain from diseases such as Alzheimer’s.
- Spinach favors the healing of gastric ulcers, thanks to the fact that it is rich in vitamin A, which protects the lining of the stomach lining.