- 400 g of noodles
- 2 bunches of spinach
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 of cup of olive oil
- 1 tbsp. chicken bouillon powder
- 350 g of panela cheese
- 3 tbsp. sesame
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil
- Heat 2 liters of water with little oil and salt, when it boils add the pasta and cook until al dente; drain and reserve.
- Fry the garlic in the olive oil until golden brown, remove from the heat and pour into a large bowl (also the oil).
- Season with the consommé and pepper, add the pasta and spinach; mix to impregnate them with the oil.
There are days when we lack a bit of inspiration in the kitchen and we don’t know what to prepare. If you are looking to get out of trouble, we recommend this delicious pasta with spinach , perfect to make quickly and easily.
You are interested in: HOW TO MAKE DELICIOUS VEGAN BOLOGNESE PASTA
BENEFITS OF INCLUDING SPINACH IN YOUR DIET
- They protect the skin from solar rays, including UV rays, in addition to helping repair damaged genes, preventing skin cancer.
- They have the component called factor C0-Q10, an antioxidant responsible for strengthening muscles, especially those responsible for pumping blood from the heart.
- Its lutein and zeaxanthin content prevents the formation of cataracts in the eyes, as well as other vision problems.
- They have a high amount of protein, making it an excellent option for people who are dieting, including that they improve metabolic activity.
- They help lower cholesterol and clean blood vessels, thus preventing heart disease, stroke, and atherosclerosis.
- They are a rich source of vitamin K, essential for strengthening bones.
- They are a natural anti-inflammatory and acts throughout the body, especially in the heart or in people with joint pain.
- It is an adjunct in the prevention and treatment against various types of cancer, thanks to its content of folate, tocopherol, and coloriflin. Spinach folate is a substance that protects the brain from diseases such as Alzheimer’s.
- Spinach favors the healing of gastric ulcers, thanks to the fact that it is rich in vitamin A, which protects the lining of the stomach lining.