- 90 minutes
- For 8 people
- € 0.9 / person
- 302kcal per 100g.
How to make a chocolate cake irresistible .
I thought I had the best chocolate cake in the world , according to my sister Nuri … but I keep experimenting to find the best of the best.
So I went back into the kitchen to do that, a brownie .
With the sweet recipe of this cake we get a luxury chocolate bite. Thanks to the chocolate chips, the inside is creamy in every bite.
If we try that the cake is not overcooked, we will have a spongy, juicy, and delicious sweet for the enjoyment of all the senses, sight, smell and taste.
The recipe is simple and uncomplicated, no specific utensils are necessary or impossible to get. We only need an 18 cm mold. in diameter like the one I have used.
If we want to make a larger cake, we must take into account the baking time and the size of the mold. It is best to be aware of its cooking and check its point by clicking on it.
I think that on the blog we can find very varied chocolate recipes, but when it comes to chocolate cakes , there are something for everyone.
You will find from the classic Sacher cake , going through a super fluffy chocolate cake , following the best of all for my sister, the original marbled chocolate cake , up to that chocolate cake that I liked so much in my university days.
All these recipes are perfect for chocolate lovers, and today’s recipe is also perfect for those who love this type of juicy and creamy biscuits.
Preparation of the chocolate cake
- We begin beating the sugar with the butter until we get a whitish cream that will have increased in volume.
- For this step it is advisable to use a stick mixer or a food processor. If we choose to do it by hand we must arm ourselves with strength and patience.
- We add the eggs one by one, integrating each into the mixture before adding the next. We reserve.
- In a bowl add the dry ingredients, flour, cornstarch, cocoa and yeast. With a fork we mix well.
- We introduce the butter eggs that we have reserved in the mixture of dry ingredients.
- We do it by sifting them and beat again until integrated. It is not necessary to beat the mixture very much, integrating it homogeneously is sufficient.
- We add the chocolate that previously we will have cut into small cubes. We mix so that it is distributed throughout the mass.
- Pour the mixture into a previously greased bowl. Settle the cream by lightly tapping the mold.
- We preheat the oven to 180º C before putting the chocolate cake in it. 10 minutes before is enough for the oven to reach this temperature.
Baking and final presentation of the chocolate cake
- With the oven previously hot, we bake for 50 minutes at 180º C. Always on the tray in the middle of the oven, better on the oven rack. And with temperature above and below, without air.
- Remember that each oven is a world and that times may vary. If you need to, leave a little more time. We check that it is well cooked by pricking it with a stick and checking that it comes out clean. It is an effective way to make sure it is perfect.
- We remove the mold from the oven and let it rest for 15 minutes on a rack before unmolding it.
- Let it sit on the rack until it is completely cold.
- We unmold the cake passing a knife over the edge and carefully peel off the walls.
Serve when it has cooled, and accompany it with a few pieces of chocolate … yes, more chocolate. You will see how fluffy and delicious, totally yummy.
You can see all the step-by-step photos of this chocolate cake recipe in this album. Do not miss any detail and it will be delicious
Tips for a yummy chocolate chip cake
- If you like citrus touches in your desserts, nothing better than adding the zest of an orange, there can be no better combination with chocolate. If you dare with a more defined touch like lime, it will bring freshness, a delicious point.
- Here we have sieved the solid ingredients, we call this process sieving. It is nothing more than introducing the solid ingredients to the mixture without lumps or cakes.
- Spread the mold with butter if you use molds that are not silicone, especially metal ones. The butter is better than this ointment point, a few minutes out of the fridge and you can spread the walls of the mold with ease.
- We have baked the cake in a 18 cm pan. diameter. If the diameter of your mold is larger, the baking will be faster, although it will be much less juicy, as it will be flatter.