- 15 minutes
- For 4 people
- 3.2 € / person
- 152kcal per 100g.
How to make grilled prawns . Whether it is because it is a special occasion, a birthday at home, a dinner with friends or simply because.
Seafood is usually one of those options with which we are sure to look good with ours.
The prawns with salt and lemon that I want to show you today are a perfect example of how to get a luxury seafood recipe . A dish made in record time and without complications.
Whether they are baked , grilled , cooked or steamed prawns, prawns are an affordable resource to enjoy seafood. Shrimp tacos , cognac prawns, chickpeas with prawns , prawn curry , prawns oven , prawns with spaghetti with vegetables or shrimp with guacamole. These are some of the recipes that we can find on the blog where prawns are the protagonists. As you can see the options are many and varied.
These prawns with salt and lemon that I bring you today are a real delicacy, a classy snack, juicy and flavored. Its preparation is immediate, so much so that it is advisable for everyone to be in their positions by the time we get ready with their preparation. In just a few minutes the prawns are ready to enjoy.
Preparation of grilled prawns
- In a frying pan, heat a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. When the oil is very hot, not before, add the prawns.
- It is essential that the oil is very hot, thus it will immediately toast the skin of the prawns by braising them.
- When we see that the prawns begin to brown on one side, we add a pinch of coarse salt.
- Also, as you will see in the video, these prawns are made so fast that it is a perfect recipe if you want to enjoy food. Perfect to enjoy as much or more than your own guests.
- We let them cook and turn them around when necessary. When they are well toasted on both sides, remove to a source.
- We serve the prawns accompanied by lemon wedges to be able to water them just when they are going to be enjoyed.
Be sure to enjoy all the fish and seafood recipes that we have on the blog and in the special Christmas recipes .
You can see all the photos of the step by step of this recipe for grilled prawns in this album. Do not miss any detail so that it comes out perfect.
Tips for some grilled prawns
- From a nutritional point of view, prawns are an excellent source of protein. They contain many vitamins and minerals. Its high iron content, among others, makes them an aid in preventing anemia.
- To get all this splendor out of this dish, the first rule is the quality of the product. It is a type of preparation where the shrimp is the protagonist and where all its flavor is perfectly appreciated. That is why it is essential to have copies of the best possible quality.
- Good prawns, even if frozen, a quality extra virgin olive oil, coarse salt and lemon are all it takes to succeed with it.
- It is a recipe that does not wait, you must consume it freshly made to enjoy all the juiciness of the prawns. In just over 10 minutes we will have a seafood dish to lick your fingers, you will tell me.