- 4 cups short pasta
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 cup of olives
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- Oregano to taste
- Salt and pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil to accompany
- 1 lemon the juice
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Place the ingredients in a large bowl and mix carefully not to break it or beat the ingredients.
- Season with oregano, salt, pepper, olive oil and a few drops of lemon juice. Keep refrigerated until serving time.
If you are a fan of healthy salads and you also love pasta, don’t pass up this Greek Pasta Salad . Here we tell you how to repair it easily and quickly.
WHAT YOU DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THE GREEK SALAD
The Mediterranean salad is also known as Greek salad but, believe it or not, the Greeks are the only ones who do not call it that. This is made up of typical foods from the Mediterranean area, such as green leaves and radishes. Tomatoes were part of this recipe until 1818, the year in which this food became popular in this territory.
We share a couple of salad recipe videos to inspire you in cooking. Choose your favorite and prepare it!