The green juice has gained great popularity in the world of nutrition that helps you detoxify your body, as well as valuable nutrients bring you to your health. The key is to follow a correct guide to add it to your diet and thus obtain all its benefits.
You are interested in: 3 HEALTHY JUICES THAT YOU SHOULD ADD TO YOUR DIET
WHY IS IT GREEN JUICE?
Green juice is packed with chlorophyll, which helps oxygenate your blood so it can be transported throughout your body. This is thanks to the fact that its main ingredients, as the name implies, are green.
In addition, this drink is loaded with ingredients with vitamins and minerals that support the immune system, promote cell regeneration and cleanse the body.
Unlike a smoothie or smoothie, green juice is easier to digest by your own body, this means that the fiber they provide is lighter and therefore its nutrients enter faster.
You may also like: HEALTHY SMOOTHIES FOR EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK
TIPS FOR MAKING GREEN JUICE
- Remember to properly clean and disinfect all ingredients.
- Choose the greenest and darkest leaves, this indicates a greater amount of nutrients.
- Take it on an empty stomach, so the vitamins and minerals go directly into your bloodstream.
- Half an hour after taking it, you must consume a food.
- Vary the ingredients, don’t use the same ones every day, so you get different nutrients.
- Make sure you drink it fresh, because if you let it sit for more than 15 minutes you run the risk of oxidizing its natural nutrients.
- If you have to store it, do it in a glass container.
- Interspersed with other types of juices, it is best not to consume them daily.
- Always use seasonal ingredients, this helps you get better nutrients and flavors.
You are interested in: BENEFITS OF DRINKING CELERY JUICE
STEP BY STEP TO PREPARE A GREEN JUICE
- Choose 1 or 2 base vegetables: Carrot, cucumber, broccoli, celery, pumpkin, nopal, cabbage, parsley, etc.
- Select 1 to 2 green leaves: Kale, spinach, lettuce, chard, arugula, etc.
- Choose the juice of a fruit to sweeten: Apple, pineapple, strawberry, pear, blackberry, banana, etc.
- Blend all the ingredients until they are completely integrated.
Now that you know all this, you don’t need another pretext to start preparing all the green juice options we have for you.