- 40 minutes
- For 4 people
- 2.8 € / person
- 315kcal per 100g.
How to make stuffed chicken or chicken chickweed .
You will love this chicken recipe if you are one of those who are always looking for easy and fun recipes. With which to have a good time in the kitchen accompanied by the smallest of the house.
This recipe of Uruguayan origin, which is often accompanied by chimichurri sauce . Not only is it super easy to prepare, but it also has the perfect ingredients for children to suck their fingers and eat every last piece.
We can accompany them with a tray of fried potatoes or, even better, with a good salad and a rich mashed potato to offset the fat intake.
It is also a dish that is usually made in Argentine roasts, they are called meat rolls. Being the chickpeas with chicken the cheapest and easiest to prepare.
Although you can see other recipes such as chicken roll as a special dish at Christmas or family celebrations, a more elaborate dish to be luxurious. In addition we have published a special with tips to make the perfect stuffed meat , yummy. Do not miss it.
I hope you cheer up with her, you will tell me if she likes it at home.
Preparation of chicken chickweed
- We cut the breasts as if we wanted to open them like a book.
- We cover them with a piece of transparent film and crush them lightly with the help of a roller. We will be able to stretch and make them thinner so that they are perfect.
- We spread out a piece of aluminum foil. And on it, one of the breasts.
- We place the bacon slices along the edge of the breast. So cover it lightly (a couple of centimeters is enough).
- We cut the mozarella into sticks and place it in the middle of the breast.
- We do the same with the bell peppers and with the slices of cooked ham.
- Season with salt and pepper and pour a stream of virgin olive oil.
- We begin to roll the chicken breast over the rest of the ingredients, when we reach the bacon we continue to roll so that it covers it completely.
- We wrap each pamplona with the aluminum foil and close the ends tightly.
- We put in the oven at 180ºC for 30 minutes.
- After baking, we carefully unpack the pamplonas and place them in a pan in which we have melted a nut of butter.
- We gild everywhere taking care not to undo the pamplonas.
You can see all the photos of the step by step of these chicken pamplonas in this album.
Tips for some chubby chicken pamplonas
- To serve, we cut a couple of slices very carefully with the help of a very sharp knife and leave the rest of the whole pamplona so that it does not cool inside.
- To involve the youngest in the kitchen and keep them entertained until the last minute before sitting at the table, all you have to do is gather the ingredients and gather them around the counter to prepare these chicken pamplonas.
- In just over 30 minutes we will have the dish ready, and with it success is assured. They are also those that we find in any kitchen and at any time)
- To make the meat even tastier, it can be macerated for a few hours with a mixture of white wine, garlic, oregano, pepper and parsley.