- 15 minutes
- For 4 people
- € 1.9 / person
Here we have this colorful and original salad, a recipe in which you just have to improvise. Simply with what you have on hand, open the fridge and prepare the dish with the ingredients that come out. This is a little more technical, as it has a very rich sweet-salty contrast. Caramelized goat cheese is a great plus and you have to play with the sweet ingredients, because mixing lettuce with fruit or with caramelized peppers or tomatoes turns a simple salad into a show.
- We place the content of the lettuce bag as a bed, it can be any type or variety of lettuce to suit everyone’s taste. Sprinkle with salt to taste.
- We put the pine nuts together with the raisins in a frying pan with oil over low heat while stirring until the pine nuts are golden. We skip being careful with the times since when you take them out of the fire they will continue to take color. When we see that they are ready we take them out and distribute them (oil included) over the lettuces.
- Dice the cold cuts of chicken and add it as well, as well as the pot artichokes.
- We cut several slices of goat cheese not very large, cover with sugar and burn-caramelize with the help of a burner or blowtorch.
- Finally we assemble the salad by placing the caramelized goat cheese on top or around it and seasoning with a little oil and Jérez vinegar.
And that’s it, to eat.