- Very easy
- 45 minutes
- For 4 people
- 1.8 € / person
How to make chicken wings in beer . This recipe is very simple and quite inexpensive, yet another way to prepare some chicken wings . You already know that on the blog you can find a lot of recipes with chicken , an ingredient that we use many times for dinner at home.
You can find countless recipes of wings to beer , this is one more, the one that we prepare at home and that is a complete success. With this recipe you will get a perfect caramelized. It is curious that something as simple as this preparation in the oven can be a success on our tables. The wing is the part of the chicken that have more fat accumulated on the skin, compared to other parts such as the breast. Baking them helps melt some of the skin fat. So it is a good option as long as you do not weigh all the sauce with a lot of bread.
The beer sauce provides a different, original flavor with the peace of mind that the alcohol has evaporated with the heat. Many of you are sure to prepare the fried wings at home in the pan. Although they are delicious in that way, we can eliminate unnecessary fats if we prepare them in the oven. In this way it becomes a slightly healthier option. In addition, the kitchen hardly stains, the hard work is done by the oven.
Curiosity piqued you? Do you like wings If the answer is yes, this is your recipe, different from fried, but just as tasty and juicy, with a touch of beer. Take note of the recipe! You can make it any day of the week and it will delight young and old.
Preparation of the wings with beer
- When you buy wings, it is normal to get them whole, that is: wing, tip and thigh. At home we like the tips, but if you don’t like them you just have to cut them and separate them from the rest. With your hand you dislocate the bone and with a knife you separate it, it takes less than 5 seconds.
- We place them free of hairs in a source and season with salt and pepper. Peel the garlic cloves. Chop them finely, if you have a much better garlic crusher, this will combine the pasta much better with the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the beer (250 ml.), The ground oregano, the Vera paprika, the black pepper and salt.
- Mix the chicken wings with the marinade. We wait for them to marinate in the fridge for half an hour. With the help of a strainer, drain the beer sauce from the chicken wings.
- We preheat the oven to 200º C, heat up and down and air.
- With the basic dressing of garlic, oregano, pepper and salt that we have made to the wings it would be enough to go to the oven and they would be very good. But with beer we are going to give it much more flavor.
- Depending on the beer we use, we will have more or less flavor and aroma. It is not the same to use a dark beer than a blonde and the graduation also influences. Although almost all the alcohol evaporates with the cooking in the oven.
Baking and final presentation of the chicken wings
- Grease a baking dish with the extra virgin olive oil (with a little is enough, remember that the skin of the wings releases its fat) and place the wings on a large tray. We pour half of the liquid that we have drained from the marinade . We leave the rest of the liquid to add it halfway through baking when we turn them over.
- We put them in the oven at 180 ° C and let them roast for 30 minutes. Halfway through the baking we turn them over with a fork and pour the rest of the liquid, so they will be golden on both sides.
- Check that the beer chicken wings are golden brown and correct and remove them from the oven. Once baked, we serve them on a very hot tray and eat them with our hands.
- In that baking time we can prepare a white rice as an accompaniment. You can also serve with some cooked peas or with some mushrooms in sauce as in the presentation that you can see in the main photo, thus completing a round dinner. We serve hot and everything together … you will see that they are delicious, they are eaten like pipes, one after the other.
This recipe is one of the thousand possibilities that wings have when cooking. I recommend taking them at lunchtime as a starter to share, for dinner or as the main dish of a meal with friends. Surely there are many other ways to marinate these wings for the oven, how do you do them?
Tips and tricks for some fluffy wings
- This dish has much less fat than fried chicken wings, but do not trust yourself, the skin of the wings is still fat.
- The same procedure is valid for other parts of the chicken (thighs, breasts …) although depending on the size they will need more time in the oven to be done.
- If the wings have traces of feathers, the most effective is to use a blowtorch or lighter to burn them and thus easily remove them.