- 1/2 of lettuce filleted
- 300 g of panela cheese in small cubes
- 1 cup of beans cooked
- 2 tomatoes in small cubes
- 1 1/2 cups crispy tortilla strips
- 1 chipotle pepper
- 2 tbsp. of honey
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- 2 lemons
- 1/3 cup oil
- Serve the salad in small glasses.
- For the dressing, blend all the ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- Top salad glasses with dressing and serve.
The time has come to pamper yourself with something very tasty and easy to prepare. Enjoy this bean salad with panela cheese with mustard and chipotle dressing. It is a combination of flavors that you will enjoy a lot and without a doubt you will want more.
THE BENEFITS THAT BEANS HAVE FOR YOUR HEALTH
- E studios have shown that eating beans can reduce the risk of heart disease and heart, thanks to the soluble fiber that helps lower cholesterol levels, and folate that helps lower homocysteine.
- Beans contain high levels of antioxidants and phytochemicals, which are substances that can prevent chronic diseases like cancer.
- Beans are foods with a low Glycemic Index (GI), lowering blood glucose peaks after eating. For people with diabetes or at risk for the disease, low-GI foods are good options.
- The fiber content in beans helps delay starch digestion and glucose absorption, resulting in adequate glucose levels.
- People with celiac disease should follow a gluten-free diet. Gluten is a common name for certain proteins in wheat and grains such as rye, barley, these types of foods should be avoided. Beans are an excellent alternative to starch, allowing people with celiac disease to consume adequate amounts of fiber.
- Ideal for vegetarian diets because beans contain a large amount of protein. This nutrient is vital to replace muscle wasting and its deficiency can lead to serious diseases.