- 3 cups hot vegetable broth
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 1 pinch of saffron
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 bell pepper in thin strips
- 1 1/2 cups of rice for paella
- 1 cup brussels sprouts, blanched
- 4 artichoke hearts cooked and quartered
- 4 tablespoon of chopped dehydrated tomato
- Blend the vegetable broth with the parsley and saffron; salt pepper.
- Sauté the pepper and rice in a large paella pan or frying pan; When the rice begins to brown, add the broth and vegetables.
- Cover with aluminum and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and rest everything for five more minutes before serving.
One of our specialists shared with us that for her every recipe is “veganizable” and proof of this, today we share this delicious recipe for vegetarian paella , easy and with great flavor. Give this dish a try!
5 BASIC TIPS TO START A VEGAN DIET
- Take care of what you have in your cupboard, do not leave any temptation
- Mark only one day a week in which you will have zero consumption of animal products. Little by little, increase the days, until your daily consumption is zero.
- Carry a bag of mixed nuts and other dried fruits with you for when you feel hungry or craving.
- Invite someone in your family or a friend to transition with you.
- Prepare the food yourself, that way you will have greater awareness of what you eat.