- 60 minutes
- For 4 people
- 5.2 € / person
- 272kcal per 100g.
How do salmon to the oven with potatoes .
When I usually prepare a recipe for baked fish, I almost always go for salmon, because at home it always succeeds, the whole family likes it.
I think you already have me quite soaked and those who visit the blog frequently, know of my weakness for this fish. It seems to me that it is one of those ingredients that we must keep in mind in our diet and of course in the weekly menu. Salmon is a fatty fish rich in Omega 3 and very healthy.
On the blog you will find it in many ways, from the traditional baked salmon very similar to this preparation, the papillote salmon , the delicious salmon burgers , in the form of meatballs , the incredible marinated salmon or why not wrapped in puff pastry, salmon al Wellington style .
I hope you dare to prepare this baked fish with our accompanying ideas, just delicious and very healthy, of yummy.
Preparation of the baked salmon base
- We start by peeling and preparing the ingredients that we are going to use. We peel and wash the potatoes, cut them into one centimeter thick sheets. Peel and cut the tomatoes into thin slices.
- Cut the chives and leeks into julienne strips. Peel and cut the carrot into sheets. Peel the garlic cloves and cut very finely.
- In a frying pan , with abundant extra virgin olive oil, fry the potatoes. They must be poached because we are going to finish cooking them in the oven. They would be in the style of the baking potatoes that we already have on the blog.
- We preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Once the potatoes are ready, we put them on the baking sheet forming a bed. Salamos. We put the sliced tomatoes on the potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- We introduce the source with the potatoes and the baked tomato. We will have it at 180 ° C, with heat up and down, for 15 minutes or until the tomato is crushed well with the fork. When it is ready, we take it out and reserve.
- In a frying pan, we will pour a stream of extra virgin olive oil. When it is warm we add the carrot, the leek, the chives, the garlic and a pinch of salt. We will have it over medium heat, until they are transparent and the carrot is tender.
- We place the sofrito on the bed of tomatoes and potatoes. We reserve a little to put on the salmon.
Baking of the salmon and final presentation
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper and place it over the ingredients that are already arranged in the baking dish. On the salmon we put the sofrito that we had reserved.
- If the piece is large, we can lower the cooking to 180 ° C, increasing its baking time. If the pieces are smaller and finer, we will increase the temperature to 200 ° or 230 ° C, and we will reduce the baking time.
- Finally, we pour a stream of white wine over the fish and put it in the oven at 200 ° C.
- Bake the salmon with heat temperature up and down, about 15 minutes or until when you open the salmon loin, it is not raw.
This recipe for baked salmon with potatoes and vegetables is great for a light dinner. The salmon is very juicy and the potatoes collect all the flavor of the other ingredients, perfect for eating with the family.
You can see all the step by step photos of this recipe for baked salmon with potatoes in the next album. Do not miss any detail and it will be perfect, come on, to do it again at home.
Tips for a perfect baked salmon
- These salmon loins will have a very smooth texture and an intense flavor that everyone likes. The only thing we must take care of in the preparation is that the baking is not excessive, it must have a short cooking so that the salmon is very juicy. This salmon recipe is for me the definitive one to enjoy with this yummy fish.
- If you don’t feel like getting too complicated, but you want to eat healthy, you can put a bed of potatoes and tomato in the oven. On them, the salmon seasoned with a good splash of white wine.
- Since the meat of the salmon is tender in itself, it does not require a long oven cook. But be careful, depending on the size of the piece of fish, in our case, the salmon, the times will vary.
- In the baking of the fish do not spend time, we do not want the fish to be dry, we want it at its point. You must also think of each oven as a world, you will already know if it heats more or less, if it takes 14 or 18 minutes, but do not go over time.