- 1 pinch of oregano
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 5 gourd tomatoes
- 3 ancho chili peppers deveined
- 3 guajillo chili peppers deveined
- 1 bay leaf
- 0,9 small bunch of parsley
- 1 pore
- 2 stalks of celery
- 4 carrots
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 6 lemons
- 3 radishes, sliced
- 1 cup of romaine lettuce, sliced
- 2 avocado in cubes
- 1/2 of precooked corn for pozole
- 0,5 mushrooms
- 1/2 red onion and finely chopped
- Boil four liters of water together with the onion, garlic, bay leaf, parsley, leek and carrot for one hour. When done, strain the broth.
- In a liter of broth, boil the chiles and tomato for 10 minutes. Grind the sauce and pour it into the broth by passing it through a strainer. Add salt.
- Cook the corn in another pot for an hour. Drain the grains and pour the broth with chili.
- Fry the mushrooms in a very hot pan with the olive oil and transfer them to the pozole.
- Serve in deep plates.
- 2h 20m
- 2h 50m
- 4 portions
- 4 people
- 4 plates
THE VEGETARIAN POZOLE WITH MUSHROOMS IS A DELICACY THAT YOU CANNOT STOP TRYING, EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT VEGAN. KEEP READING AND KNOW THE INGREDIENTS NECESSARY TO MAKE THIS DISH.
You have to give this vegetarian pozole at least one chance because its great taste does not ask anything of the original recipe.
Take the risk to put your cooking skills to the test, take note of the recipes that appeal to you the most and make your own recipe book, that way you will plan the menu for up to a week. Tell us how it turned out and don’t forget to rate your favorite dish.