- 20 minutes
- For 4 people
- 1.3 € / person
Strawberry tiramisu . We are in the middle of the strawberry season and at home we put our boots on them. It is true that as they like the most at home they are with a little orange juice, this combination is great. Thinking about how to adapt strawberries and orange in a dessert recipe, this cup with strawberries, orange juice and mascarpone cream has come out, I have called it tiramisu , although it has little to do with the famous Italian dessert . This is a tasty and quick and perfect recipe to take advantage of this rich and suggestive fruit. If you are going to prepare the dessert for adults, you may want to add a little liquor (the orange is very good, but the one you like the most) and of course change the fruit for any other that you fancy more ..
Strawberries attract attention as soon as you enter your trusted greengrocer, you will see them with their beautiful red color and aroma. It is impossible not to fall into temptation and they fall directly into the shopping cart, something similar happens to me with cherries, you will see recipes soon. The strawberry season runs from February to July and greengrocers brighten up with their bright red or orange color, depending on the variety. Strawberries are a great source of minerals, folic acid, vitamins like E and C; in fact, it is estimated that 100 milligrams of said vitamin are found in 100 grams of strawberries. With a high diuretic power, it helps to eliminate toxins and liquids. Although remember that if you have a great desire for strawberries out of season in Spain we can find strawberry and strawberry in the markets and supermarkets from January, at a higher price, yes.
Remember to check them when making the purchase , that they do not have any bumps, we want them whole, without taps or bruises and that the leaves are green, it is a very delicate fruit. Don’t buy them green either, tell your fruit bowl to let you taste them, at least one. So you make sure that you carry quality gender. And you must keep them in the fridge or in a cool place so that they retain all their properties and do not spoil in a short time.
Preparation of strawberry tiramisu
- We must choose those strawberries that are ripe and that provide flavor. Before consumption or before using them for cooking, the green part should be removed. We wash them very well to remove possible traces of sulfates or dirt and cut into small pieces or quarters.
- We choose a large container to mix the strawberries with the sugar. We squeeze the oranges and add a splash of liquor (if the dessert is going to be eaten by children, we eliminate this last ingredient) and pour it into the bowl with the strawberries. We mix everything very well so that the flavors come together.
- We combine the mascarpone cheese with the yogurts, a little liquor and the icing sugar. We beat the cream with electric or manual rods until it is creamy (it is best to beat it at room temperature). We must get is a spongy cream with a little air but dense at the same time. We already have the base cream of our strawberry tiramisu, by itself you are dying, I have never been able to avoid eating one or two tablespoons.
- We place in the bottom of the presentation glasses soaked biscuits that we have previously soaked with in the orange juice and a few drops of orange liqueur.
- On top we put the chopped and clean strawberries, and to finish the layers we pour the base mixture of the tiramisu. Garnish with some more strawberry at the end and we can add a little bit of strawberry syrup to reinforce the flavors.
- I recommend that you refrigerate a little, it is much richer and it will take a little bit of body. It is best to cover it with transparent film so that it does not catch odors from the fridge and refrigerate a few hours before consuming. We can make this dessert in advance and have it refrigerated for a maximum of a couple of days.
This false strawberry tiramisu is a very light dessert to which you can add your favorite liquor. You can also change strawberries for another type of fruit, the one that you like the most, for example raspberries. It is advisable to do it a little in advance so that the cream has a little body. I assure you that there will be nothing left, you are going to leave the glass clean.
You can see all the photos of the step by step of this simple recipe for strawberry tiramisu in this album, do not miss any detail and it will be perfect for you.