- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 300 mL of water
- 1 tbsp. turmeric
- 1 tbsp of salt
- 1 zucchini
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon (the juice)
- 1 tbsp. coriander
- 6 dehydrated tomatoes
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients for the crepes and beat until you get a homogeneous batter.
- In a very hot skillet, place a ladle of dough and spread it quickly in circular movements. Brown it for a couple of minutes. When the edges start to rise, flip it over and let it cook and brown for two more minutes. Repeat the process until you finish with the dough.
- Place the mashed avocado, the grated zucchini and the lemon juice in a container. Mix until the avocado is smooth and all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Chop the dehydrated tomatoes and add them together with the finely chopped coriander to the previous preparation.
- Fill the crepes with the mixture and roll, making sure it is tight.
- Cut the edges and serve.
Nothing is enough to pamper the most special woman in our lives. That’s why you have to pamper her from breakfast. And nothing better than these salty chickpea crepes to conquer your palate. Learn to prepare them!
You are interested in: DELICIOUS CREPE RECIPES
- Its high protein content makes it ideal for vegetarians who want to make sure they have the necessary nutrients for their body from a plant source.
- Chickpeas contain antioxidants such as polyphenols, phytonutrients, beta-carotene, and vitamins (A, B complex, C, D, E, and K).
- Thanks to its high levels of fiber, it allows you to keep your bowel movements regular, reduces inflammation, eliminates cramps, reduces bloating and constipation, helps your body absorb all the nutrients from food.