- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 pieces of portobello mushroom
- 1 red pepper in strips
- 2 green bell pepper in strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper in strips
- 3 cdss. Of olive oil
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 cup of spinach cooked and drained
- 1 cup of whipping cream
- 0,9 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Grill the portobello and the peppers on a griddle over high heat with the oil.
- Meanwhile, heat the spinach with the cream and Parmesan; salt pepper.
- Toast the bread and assemble with the different preparations.
Who said you couldn’t enjoy the taste of a burger if you’re veggie? Here we bring you a recipe veggie burger with portobello that you are going to lick your fingers with.
You are interested in: PORTOBELLO CAKE
CURIOSITIES ABOUT THE HAMBURGER
For US Americans, the hamburger is a type of sandwich, the only difference is the circular ground beef.
The most popular meat to make a hamburger is beef. It is estimated that 80% of hamburgers are prepared with this meat.
The Heart Attack Grill restaurant, located in Las Vegas, offers the “World’s Baddest Burger” and not because of its taste, but because of its calorie content of approximately 9,982 calories. Would you dare to eat it?
The hamburger lost popularity when famous presenter Oprah Winfrey declared that she would never try a hamburger again. And such is their influence, that beef prices fell at such a statement. Still, it is still an irresistible dish!