- 2 cups of wheat flour
- 1 cup cream
- 1 each. of salt
- 2 bunches of spinach, chopped
- 1/4 of onion finely chopped
- 2 clove of garlic finely chopped
- 1 tomato without seeds and chopped
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 100 g Ricotta cheese crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil
- Beat the cream with the salt, when it sponges, integrate the flour in parts and without stopping to beat to achieve an elastic dough; reservation.
- Sauté the onion and garlic in the butter until the first is crisp.
- Add the spinach and when they are cooked, add the cheese, season with salt and pepper, remove from the stove and let cool.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin and cut 10 cm diameter discs, distribute 1 tablespoon of the filling in the middle of each circle, moisten the edges with water and fold the dough.
- In a saucepan with enough oil, fry the patties and when they are cooked, remove them and place them on absorbent paper to eliminate excess fat
One of the foods that undoubtedly take away from us when dieting is bread. If you are a fan, don’t worry! Indulge yourself with these Guilt-Free Ricotta Cheese Patties and Spinach Recipes with which you can continue to enjoy your favorite flavors.
HOW TO INCLUDE SPINACH IN YOUR DIET
If you or someone in your family rejects them, how can you include them in the dishes? Too easy:
- Disguise them as mash
- Prepare them like cream
- Use them as an ingredient in an omelet
- Chop finely and serve with the pasta soup
- You must consider that raw, all its benefits are better used, but if you decide to cook them, do it steamed or with very little water and for 4 or 5 minutes so that they do not lose their nutritional value.