- 25 minutes
- For 4 people
- 1.2 € / person
We continue with more yummy salads, I am really enjoying the originality of the recipes you are sending me, please … more. Today I present you a simple pea, apple and poached egg salad, it sounds great, doesn’t it?
- We will cook the peas in plenty of salted water for 10 minutes, counting this time once the water starts to boil. Once boiled we will refresh and reserve them.
- Meanwhile we will braise the well-chopped chives. Once sautéed, add the bacon cut into small pieces and sauté for 2 more minutes. It is time to add the apple cut into small cubes and of a similar size, we will let it sauté for 1 minute.
- We will make the poached eggs , in a small bowl, cup or bowl, put a little transparent film and cover the bowl so that the film protrudes enough from it. We will throw the egg in the bowl and we will close giving a knot to the film, or with a wire of those of the bread of mold. In boiling water we will put the wrapped egg and let cook 1 minute; It is the perfect time for the egg to be half done and the yolk to melt when we break it.
- For the hazelnut vinaigrette: We will mash the hazelnuts roughly with the help of a mortar, leaving us some irregular pieces. In a glass add a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper. We introduce the extra virgin olive oil and the balsamic vinegar and stir vigorously until it is linked. Add the previously mashed hazelnuts and stir gently until well mixed. We reserve.
- We will assemble the plate with the help of a plating ring. Placing the mixture of the peas watered with the hazelnut vinaigrette, culminating with the two poached eggs.
- It only remains to enjoy this summer salad and as you can see in the colorful photo. Enter through the eyes. To eat!
- Poached eggs that do not break: So that the poached eggs do not fall apart, when they are thrown into the water, when they begin to cook, we add a splash of vinegar. Thus the egg will remain whole and not discarded. The yolk will be slightly curdled and will break when we break it with the rest of the salad.