- 60 minutes
- For 10 people
- € 0.15 / person
- 155kcal per 100g.
How to make oatmeal cookies .
I know I can seem a bit repetitive with that this or that dessert recipe is very easy and you can not stop doing it.
And it gives me I do not know what, but it is true, I am one of those who think that cooking is easy.
Many of you may be thinking that no, that cooking is a mess and that nothing is as easy as it seems.
Well, this time I can not help but say it again, the recipe for today’s oatmeal cookies is super easy.
It is more, easier impossible, I bet with anyone that they come out perfect. Uff … let’s see what a mess I’m getting into … no, seriously, if you love this type of cookies, you can’t stop preparing them.
No more paying the gold price for the ones you like so much. From today you will not stop doing them yourself at home.
The process is to combine all the ingredients at once, shape and bake. You will have some very tasty cookies, very crispy and that also keep very well as the days go by.
These cookies are among my favorites, they directly rival cream cookies or crispy chocolate cookies.
As you see a lot of options to enjoy healthy and very tasty cookies, delicious, you will tell me.
Preparation of oatmeal cookies
- In a bowl, mix the butter in the ointment with the sugar and beat well until making a paste.
- Add the egg and beat well. We incorporate the rest of the ingredients: oats, cinnamon, flour, yeast and salt. Mix until you have a uniform paste, well distributed.
- We preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 190º C before baking the cookies.
Baking and final presentation of oatmeal cookies
- In a baking tray we put an oven paper and on it we distribute small portions of the dough of the cookies making a ball that we will flatten on the tray.
- We have to take into account that these cookies practically do not grow in baking, so the size we give to our raw cookies will be, more or less what they will be once they are baked.
- We bake the cookies at 180º C with heat above, below and air. It will be 2 batches of about 20-22 minutes.
- Each oven is a world and can be 5 minutes up or down.
- We are pending until we see that they are slightly golden. If we see that they gild excessively on the sides, we put a little aluminum foil. Or directly those last few minutes of baking.
- We remove the cookies from the tray and transfer them to a rack where we leave them until they cool completely.
If you want to prepare a slightly lighter version I recommend that you watch the video that I recorded with my friend Fer.
Some very healthy oatmeal cookies perfect to accompany a healthy diet.
Be sure to enjoy all the yummy sweets in our dessert recipes .
You can see all the step-by-step photos of the oatmeal cookie recipe in this album.
Tips for some yummy oatmeal cookies
- These oatmeal cookies are perfect for your little ones to take as a snack these days, to the pool or to the beach.
- Even a balanced way to have breakfast, ideal to take to school or to eat at home with a large glass of milk.
- A very simple, basic recipe with lots of oatmeal. Although they admit endless variations and additional ingredients. The grated coconut looks great, raisins marinated in liquor or without it.
- We can substitute part of the oatmeal for muesli or granola , add pieces of walnuts or hazelnuts, or even chocolate chips.
- They will give you energy to last all day. I hope you cheer up with them, try them and you will tell me.