- 250 g ground beef
- 2 cups of nachos
- 1 cup mild cheese dip
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1/4 of tomato chopped
- 1 can sliced jalapeno peppers
- Salt and pepper
- Salt and pepper the meat and fry in a pan with oil until golden brown.
- Serve the nachos on an extended plate, add the cheese dip, the ground meat, the tomato and the onion. Finish with some sliced jalapeno peppers.
- Puree the aguacte and place it in a small container in the center of the nachos, to accompany.
Enjoy nachos like you had never imagined, learn how to prepare the best nachos with ground beef .
THE CURIOUS HISTORY OF NACHOS
The story goes that its origin was in 1943, in Piedras Negras, Coahuila. In 1943, WWII military wives visited a very famous restaurant known as Club Victoria.
When the kitchen service was not ready, the head waiter, Ignacio Anaya, improvised a starter of fried tortillas with Wisconsin cheese and jalapeño pepper, and took it to the oven.
The success of the dish was such that it quickly became popular throughout the State and later in the rest of the world.
FUN FACTS ABOUT NACHOS
- On February 24 of each year the International Nacho Day is commemorated. Don’t miss it and celebrate it with our recipes!
- Nachos are also known in the US as tortilla chips , and they are one of the most popular snacks to watch sports games, including the Super Bowl.
- In Coahuila the Nacho Fest is celebrated every October, where guests usually eat various nacho recipes and also contests.
- The name of the nachos, as you can imagine, is due to its creator Ignacio, Nacho , Anaya.