- 16 small corn tortillas
- 2 cups of Oaxaca cheese grated
- 150 g of chorizo
- 1/2 cup of cream
- 2 tablespoons coriander chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 cup of double cream cheese
- Prepare the folded with the cheese and brown them on a comal over medium heat. In a frying pan, brown the chorizo and drain the fat.
- Serve the folded and finish with the cream, cheese, chorizo, cilantro and
- onion. Accompany them with your favorite sauce.
It’s time to eat! You are going to love this recipe as much as we do because it is so simple. Learn how to make mini cheese doubles with chorizo . A delight for all palates!
You are interested in reading: MEXICAN BREAKFASTS TO START THE DAY ON THE RIGHT FOOT
3 BENEFITS OF EATING CHEESE
- It contains all the amino acids necessary for our body to function.
- Cheese is rich in conjugated linoleic acid and sphingolipids, two components of fatty milk that help reduce the risk of cancer and heart, in short, it helps reduce chronic diseases.
- The fat provided by cheese acts as fuel to meet the body’s energy needs.