- 1 cup pineapple cubes
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 2 small nopales
- 1 green apple, chopped
- 2 lemons squeezed
- 1 cup of ice
- 1/2 cup of water
- Blend all the ingredients and serve.
Learn how to prepare a nutritious nopal juice and prepare it to start the morning, it is very easy and has great benefits for your health.
Nopal juice is one of the most famous green juices for its great benefits, it helps you detoxify your body, improve your digestion. In addition, it has become very popular for helping to lower cholesterol, triglycerides and blood sugar levels, thanks to the fact that it is a natural fiber pump.
TIPS FOR MAKING GREEN JUICES
- Remember to properly clean and disinfect all ingredients.
- Choose the greenest and darkest leaves, this indicates a greater amount of nutrients.
- Take it on an empty stomach, so the vitamins and minerals go directly into your bloodstream.
- Half an hour after taking it, you must consume a food.
- Vary the ingredients, don’t use the same ones every day, so you get different nutrients.
- Make sure to drink it fresh, because if you let it sit for more than 15 minutes you run the risk of oxidizing its natural nutrients.
- If you have to store it, do it in a glass container.
- Interspersed with other types of juices, it is best not to consume them daily.
- Always use seasonal ingredients, this helps you get better nutrients and flavor