- 180 minutes
- For 5 people
- € 4 / person
- 320kcal per 100g.
We had a special menu, one of those with red wine to accompany and a pajama nap due to the bloating. It was necessary. It was special, because every day we don’t cook two recipes in one, long-lasting and with such particular ingredients.
And we like to present ourselves at events and contests and you do things that we don’t usually eat, but it is impossible due to time and imagination. We can not think of “different” recipes for everyone and many times we do not have time to prepare or eat them. It is so Fri.
Preparation of beans
- Soak for 12 or 14 hours.
- We boil all the ingredients, beans, onion, bone, garlic and oil in a saucepan over low heat for about 150 minutes.
- Try the jews to check the status.
- Season and brown the pieces of tail.
- In the same pot, fry the previously cut vegetables very small. Garlic, onion, carrot, pepper and tomato.
- Add the bay leaf, the ñoras, the tail again and the red wine, which we will reduce.
- Cook over medium heat, covered with water, until tender. In an express pot it will be cooked in 30 minutes. In a normal pot about two hours.
Preparation of meatballs and plating
- We boned and minced the meat. We cut the bacon into small pieces and chop them in a mincer until they mix.
- In a bowl, add the egg yolk to the meat. The resulting mass will be with which we will prepare the meatballs. Flour and fry.
- From the broth resulting from the tail stew, take a saucepan and pour it into the beans and give a 5-minute boil.
- Add the meatballs with the beans for one minute to combine flavors for one minute.