- 60 minutes
- For 10 people
- 0.2 € / person
- 368kcal per 100g.
Making chocolate chip cookies .
One of the easiest dessert recipes to make is cookies.
Today I bring you the recipe for a new example of how easy it is to make homemade cookies at home, this time crispy chocolate cookies .
On the blog you can find a lot of recipes of this type. From orange cookies , traditional butter cookies , delicious hazelnut and chocolate cookies, surprising honey cookies or classic chocolate cookies .
In all cases the ingredients are simple, of which we all have in the pantry, and the process is easy and without complications.
These chocolate cookies are different from other cookies that we can find on the blog. In addition to having a very rich cookie flavor, complemented by the fact that we find the chocolate chips at each bite, they have a crispy and hard texture.
This point makes them perfect for breakfasts, that’s why they dip in milk and they also keep many days in perfect condition.
Thus we will have a quality family moment while we prepare them with our children. And we will be sure to give you a rich, homemade and healthy product that will delight young and old.
Preparation of crispy chocolate cookies
- We put the butter in a bowl and melt it for a few seconds in the microwave. In less than a minute, we see that it begins to melt.
- Mix the butter with the sugar in a bowl and begin to beat until you get a uniform cream.
- We add the egg and the vanilla essence to the mixture and continue beating until they are integrated.
- In another bowl we mix the flour with the yeast and add it to the egg, butter and sugar mixture.
- With a knife we cut the chocolate into irregular cubes and incorporate them into the previous mixture.
- With the help of a fork we begin to integrate the dry ingredients with the liquids. When we have a kind of sand we start compacting them with our hands until we form a ball.
- We take small portions, about 30 g. and we form a ball with our hands.
- Flatten the ball and place it on baking paper or waxed in a baking dish. We are doing the same with the rest of the dough.
Baking and final presentation of chocolate chip cookies
- We must place the slightly separated portions on the tray that we are going to put in the middle position of the oven, which will grow during baking.
- The cookies will not stick, we can remove them, once baked, without problem of the baking paper or tray.
- With the oven previously heated to 180º C, we bake the cookies. Always with heat up and down and with the fan option, for about 15 minutes, until we see that they are golden.
- We remove the cookies to a rack and let them cool before consuming them.
We can enjoy a homemade sweet perfect for breakfast.
Be sure to enjoy all the yummy sweets in our dessert recipes. You can see all the photos of the step by step of these chocolate cookies .
Tips for some yummy chocolate chip cookies
- Today’s recipe is perfect to do at home with children, spending time with your family with hands in the dough, it is one of the most fun entertainments we can have with our little ones.
- A very simple, basic recipe with a large amount of cocoa. Although they admit endless variations and additional ingredients.
- We can substitute part of the wheat flour for oatmeal, add pieces of walnuts or hazelnuts.
- We will have for several days if we have the precaution of storing them in a plastic bag. They will be like the first day.