- 20 minutes
- For 8 people
- 1.2 € / person
- 290kcal per 100g.
How to make a chocolate curd cake .
I present you a very simple dessert recipe and with which you will succeed either in a family meal, in a meal with friends or in a snack with the little ones of the house.
This cake is already one of the default family desserts. It is very similar to the 3 chocolates cake but much easier to make and it is just as good.
The basis of its preparation is almost the same, the curd powder does all the work, so I encourage you to prepare this chocolate curd cake at home.
There are desserts that are delicious and are made in a plis plas, this is one of them. With only 20 minutes we will have all the work done and a delicious result.
A delicious dessert or snack easy to prepare for very little money and nothing will be left over.
Use your imagination and remember that for any party, who doesn’t love chocolate? You will succeed like Los Pecos.
Preparation of the biscuit base
- We chop the cookies as thin as possible. We have done it with a glass blender but if you don’t have it you can do it by wrapping them in a kitchen cloth and mashing them with a spoon or something heavy; It is not so fine but it serves exactly the same.
- Spread the base of the mold with a very thin layer of butter and melt the rest using the microwave, so it is faster.
- Mix the melted butter with the sugar with a manual stick and add the crushed cookies.
- Mix until it looks like a paste and spread it over the base, pressing with the help of a spoon or with your fingers.
- We put it in the fridge for half an hour.
Preparation of the base of the chocolate cake
- From the liter of milk that we are going to use, we separate approximately 200 ml.
- In them we dissolve the two envelopes of curd until it is well mixed.
- The rest of the milk (800 ml) is poured into a saucepan and boiled with 50 g of sugar.
- Chop the chocolate (the finer it is the better it will melt). We add it to the milk we have in the saucepan.
- We remove by hand with the rod until we obtain a homogeneous and smooth cream.
- Add the curd diluted in milk and continue stirring until it boils for 4 or 5 minutes.
- We should not leave it any longer, otherwise the chocolate cream will burn. Remove from the heat and let it temper in the saucepan itself.
Presentation of the chocolate cake
- We pour gently on the layer of cookies, always helped by a spoon so that it does not fall into a hole.
- Once ready we let it cool in a cool place and finally we put it in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours. This cake is much better from one day to the next.
- A little before serving it, we take it out of the fridge.
- Unmold with the help of a knife to separate the biscuit base without breaking.
This cake is delicious on its own, but also accompanied by cream or ice cream.
Here you have a step by step in photos where I show how to prepare this recipe for chocolate cake without oven . Do not miss any detail so that they come out of you delicious.
Tips for a yummy chocolate cake
- For the preparation of the base I have used cookies of the “digestive” type of those that you can find in any supermarket, each of you can use the ones that you like, the important thing is that they are well linked so that the base is consistent.
- Also, if you choose gluten-free cookies, this cake is suitable for celiacs . As an alternative you can use a sponge cake base. As for the decoration, it can be as varied and original as you can think of.
- The only problem is that you have to do it in advance because you have to wait for it to set, but without a doubt this recipe is ideal for those who have little time and want a simple dessert to prepare for the next day.
- We can serve it accompanied by whipped cream, some fruit, your favorite ice cream or just. You can also substitute the chocolate bar for your favorite cocoa powder (with 300 g. Is more than enough). Simply delicious!