- 1 egg yolk
- 3 anchovies
- 1/2 c grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/4 tsp. mustard
- 1 splash of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lemon in juice
- 2/2 c vegetable oil
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 hearts of leafless romaine lettuce
- 1 1/2 c bread croutons
- Blend the egg yolk with the anchovies. Lower the speed and gradually integrate the Parmesan, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice. Add the oil little by little to create an emulsion (salt and pepper if necessary).
- Season the chicken and grill it on a hot griddle with the olive oil until you notice it brown. When cooked, cut into thick slices. Reservation.
- Mix the lettuce with the croutons and chicken, add the desired amount of dressing and serve.
- 1 hour
- 4 portions
- 4 people
Eat a rich chicken Caesar salad. Know the ingredients you need, prepare it and check its great flavor. That is why it is one of the favorite and classic salads in the kitchen.
Follow Easy Kitchen and learn more RECIPES to enjoy at any time of the day.
Share the chicken caesar salad recipe with your mom, aunt or best friend, sure you can make someone very happy with a new dish. Don’t forget to leave us your comments and rate the recipes that appeal to you the most.