- 60 minutes
- For 8 people
- € 0.9 / person
- 305kcal per 100g.
How to make a Malamadre cheesecake or cheesecake . When I can usually go out to eat with my family or friends in the neighborhood, you already know how sweet I am and I can’t afford not to try the sweet option that the restaurant offers me.
In my neighborhood, in the north of Madrid, San Sebastián de los Reyes, there are several places that are doing things very well, among them is Malamadre Meeting Point . It is a small and pleasant place where friends gather to chat and enjoy the delicacies offered by Antonio Soria, its chef and owner.
On one of the many visits I tried their cheese cake , which I think the blog is the dessert recipe with the most entries, we have more than 20 types of this creamy sweet. I asked him for the recipe, he not only gave it to me but also offered to make it on video for the YouTube channel.
And here you have it, a very simple, creamy and full of flavor recipe that is reminiscent of one of the baked cheesecakes that I have on the blog, but perhaps it has become one of my favorites because of its simplicity and flavor.
Alone or with your favorite jam, it is a baked cheese cake , easy and famous where there are. An adaptation of the American classic has the smooth, creamy consistency of the cheese, the crispness of the cookie, and the sweet contrast of the strawberry jam topping. .
In this way we will complete the dessert recipes with our favorite cheesecakes, you can also browse this easy cheesecake . A perfect ending to any meal
Preparing the cheesecake cookie base
- We choose the mold that you like the most, in this case I have decided on a removable round mold of 23 cm by 23 cm.
- We grease it with the butter. A tip for beginners would be to put vegetable paper or to bake. The fact of covering it with paper will allow us to unmold the cake without any problem. We reserve the mold
- We preheat the oven to 200º C, heat up and down.
- Melt the butter (use the microwave, it is faster, on low temperature about 2 minutes).
- With the mincer we crush the cookies (which can be gluten-free if you have celiac at home). If you do not have, in a kitchen cloth we throw the 30 cookies and wrap them and then crush them with a spoon or something heavy. It will not be so fine but it serves the same.
- Add the melted butter on top. The dough will be hot and will be very manageable.
- We put in the oven for about 10 minutes at about 180º C so that it hardens and the excess liquid evaporates a little.
- We remove the mold and let cool to fill with the cheese cream that we are going to prepare.
- We lower the oven temperature to 160º C and leave it that way while we prepare the cream. If we are going to prepare the cream later we must put the oven to preheat.
Preparation of the cream cheese for our Malamadre cheesecake
- In a bowl add the eggs and sugar. We beat very well until everything is mixed. We add the cream cheese and the Mascarpone cheese, it is necessary that the cream cheese is at room temperature to be able to work it. Since if we add it directly from the fridge, it will be too hard to be integrated with the rest of the ingredients.
- We can beat well with some rods or even use a hand mixer. With the mixer we will make sure that the lumps are completely eliminated, but in reality it is convenient not to beat the mixture excessively.
- Pour the mixture into the lined mold and put it in the oven previously heated to 160º C.
Baking the cheesecake and final presentation
- Bake the cheesecake for about 45-55 minutes at approximately 160º C. We place it on the tray in the middle of the oven. Temperature up and down, with air.
- We check that it is at its point by pricking it with a stick or as Antonio says when the cake begins to brown. If it comes out clean it will be ready.
- We remove the mold from the oven and let it temper on a rack, without unmolding. We remove the cake 3 or 4 hours later. It has to be totally cold and we keep it in the fridge until it is consumed.
- It will be much richer the next day when it has been in the fridge for a few hours. Do not forget to serve it accompanied by raspberry jam or your favorite compote.
It is a sweet and tasty cake, perfect for a dessert or a delicious snack.
You can see in this step by step how to prepare this recipe for baked cheesecake . Follow the photos and I assure you that it will be perfect the first time.