- 70 minutes
- For 8 people
- 0.7 € / person
- 290kcal per 100g.
How to make a cheesecake to the oven .
When the family gathers in Ourense, this cake cannot be missing, my mother’s classic baked cheesecake , which now triumphs at my house in Madrid.
Of all the baked cheese cakes I have on the blog, this is one of my favorites because of its simplicity and flavor. It reminds me of the first cheesecake I made when I was little.
I imagine that there will be thousands of versions of this cheesecake so easy but I assure you that it is perfect the first time.
Without a doubt if you like cheese cakes you will fall in love, but it is also a quick cake, easy to make, creamy and elegant on the palate. Everyone who likes cheesecakes will like it.
A truly delicious proposal that will not leave anyone indifferent. It can also be served alone, as is, or accompanied by honey or any jam or jam that we have on hand.
In this way we will complete the dessert recipes with our favorite cheesecakes, you can also browse this easy cheesecake .
I leave you with this cheese cake to lick your fingers and the richest I know.
Baked cheesecake preparation
- We choose the mold that you like the most, in this case I decided on a 20 cm by 20 cm round mold.
- We grease it with the butter and put vegetable paper or baking paper as you see in the photos and the video. The fact of covering it with paper will allow us to unmold the cake without any problem. We reserve.
- We preheat the oven to 200º C, heat up and down.
- In a bowl we add all the ingredients, the cream cheese, the cream, the two eggs, the sugar and, finally, the flour. Cream cheese needs to be at room temperature to work. Since if we add it directly from the fridge, it will be too hard to be integrated with the rest of the ingredients.
- We can beat well with some rods or even use a hand mixer. With the mixer we will make sure that the lumps are completely eliminated, but in reality it is convenient not to beat the mixture excessively.
- Pour the mixture into the lined mold and put it in the oven previously heated to 200º C.
Baking the cheesecake and final presentation
- Bake the cheesecake for about 45 minutes at approximately 200º C. We place it on the tray in the middle of the oven. Temperature up and down, with air.
- We check that it is in its point by pricking it with a stick. If it comes out clean it will be ready.
- We remove the mold from the oven and let it temper on a rack, without unmolding. We unmold the cake, wait until it is completely cold and store it in the fridge until it is consumed.
- It will be much richer the next day when it has been in the fridge for a few hours. Do not forget to serve it accompanied by raspberry jam or your favorite compote.
It is a sweet and tasty cake, perfect for a dessert or a delicious snack.
You can see in this step by step how to prepare this recipe for baked cheesecake . Follow the photos and I assure you that it will be perfect the first time.