- 4 mini cucumbers
- 1 medium celery
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 bell pepper
- 3 medium carrots
- 1 cup radishes or cherry tomato
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. blue cheese or parmesan
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- Slice the cucumbers with a mandolin (or knife). Reservation.
- Cut the celery, carrots and bell pepper into the same size sticks. Reservation.
- Mix the mayonnaise, cheese, parsley and garlic for the dressing; salt and pepper to your liking. Serve in a small bowl to place in the center of a platter.
- Arrange vegetables and bread around. Serve the center.
We know: you are a vegetarian and you got the snack for the next party. Do not worry! We are going to share with you one of our favorite delicious vegetarian recipes : this sampler that will undoubtedly be a success at your meeting. Let’s prepare it!
You are interested in: CHICKPEA DIP WITH CARAMELIZED RED PEPPER
TIPS FOR MAKING YOUR VEGETARIAN SAMPLER
- Do not limit yourself to the vegetables that we propose in the vegetables. You can also add your favorites.
- Opt for ones that are crunchy, such as carrots, jicamas, or celery to make them much easier to eat with the dip.
- You can also include other dip flavors in your sampler to add variety to the flavor.