- 90 minutes
- For 8 people
- € 1.5 / person
To the delicious sponge cake! I will upload the 2 desserts that I have made this weekend. Yesterday’s is an experiment that I think has not gone wrong. I thought: Why not make 2 cupcakes? One of chocolate, another of yogurt and then put them together. The combination of the 2 biscuits ended with a chocolate coating and some ground almonds.
I will explain how to make the 2 types of sponge cake. So I give you two recipes for one.
- In a large bowl we combine the flour, a yeast envelope, the 3 eggs, the cocoa, the sugar and the butter. And we beat everything until there is a creamy mixture without lumps. Yes, that easy.
- The order of the ingredients does not bother the cake, add them as you are more angry, it will not matter.
- In a source previously greased with butter and sprinkled with a little flour, pour the mixture. We put it in the oven at 180º for half an hour (as I mentioned in some other recipe, it all depends on the oven, always look with a fork, prick the cake and when it is dry, remove it).
- When it is done we remove it from the oven and let cool.
In my case, since I don’t have many fonts (I will have to go to IKEA to provide myself) I used the same font for the other cake.
This is the typical sponge cake quick, simple and very easy to make.
- We take the glass of yogurt as a measure to calculate the amount to use of the different ingredients.
- We beat the eggs with the sugar, and when they are well mixed we will add the yeast with the flour, the yogurt and the oil. Beat until smooth. As easy as the previous sponge cake.
- In a source previously greased with butter and sprinkled with a little flour, add the mixture and put it in the oven at 180º for half an hour.
- Unmold and let cool.
TWO-COLORED CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE:
Success is already assured with both cakes but we are going to curl the curl … if you dare with the bicolor cake, keep reading. The secret is in the filling and coverage.
COVERAGE – FILLED CAKE:
- To make the topping, prepare the chocolate, cream, water and butter in a bowl. We introduce it in the micro for 8 minutes at low temperature, then beat the mixture with a fork and finally let it cool.
- You have to be careful when removing the chocolate because it will be very hot. I give you a tip, use a glass container resistant to micro. The mixture melts earlier and is easier to clean.
This is like a layman. We put the 2 biscuits together as if they were pieces of the famous game, the glue is the chocolate that we have previously prepared. And as a last step, we apply the coverage with a spatula to the cake when it is cold. Garnish the hot chocolate with some chopped almonds. And we finish with the cake in the fridge so that the coverage hardens.
It may take a little time but I assure you that with this master you will get any cake that you propose.