- 70 minutes
- For 8 people
- 0.7 € / person
- 302kcal per 100g.
How to prepare a baked cheesecake.
I assure you that this recipe is going to become one of your favorite cheese cakes, it is delicious.
Usually when I make desserts with cheese I usually make them cold, like easy cheesecake . But baked cheesecakes have a special texture, denser and more flavorful.
It reminds me more of a homemade cheesecake , this one I present today is just as fast. And as I said in the title, the easiest, because we only need to beat and then the oven works for us.
Among the dessert recipes , the cheese cake or cake has many names, Pay de Queso in Mexico, Cheesecake in Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Panama, Italy, Brazil, USA and in Spain we name it as cheese cake.
Its origin is uncertain but it dates back to the time of the Romans, almost with the popularization of cheese. In Italy it is usually prepared with ricotta cheese, the Greeks with feta cheese or farm cheeses and the Germans with quark cheese and cottage cheese. The French preferred to give it a lighter consistency and used Neufchatel cheese.
Here we have used cream cheese from a popular brand that you all know. Although you can also adapt the recipe with fresh cheese (we would have to add twice as much cheese as cream). You can take it hot or warm and it is a very light cheesecake if you like it colder.
This is a version of the one my mother prepares, although I add the condensed milk. I have also substituted the original wheat flour for cornstarch (cornstarch), making it suitable for celiacs.
A gluten-free cake for everyone to enjoy. I hope you cheer up and prepare it soon, you will surely like it very much.
Baked cheesecake preparation
- We choose the mold that you like the most, in this case I have decided on a round mold. We grease it with the butter and reserve.
- We preheat the oven 10 minutes before putting the cake at 200º C, heat up and down.
- We put the cream cheese, eggs, whole milk and condensed milk in a large bowl. We beat everything until they are perfectly integrated. Add the corn flour to the previous mixture.
- If we want to flavor our cheese cake (this is optional) we can use zest of a citrus that we like. For example, lemon, orange, tangerines (without reaching the white part, which later bitter the cake), even a few drops of vanilla essence. We put everything together very well, we can help ourselves with the mixer.
Final preparation and baking of cheesecake
- Pour into the demoldable mold well greased with a little butter (in this case 23 cm. In diameter) and baked.
- Bake at 190º C for approximately 60-70 minutes with temperature above and below (with air). Remember that it depends a lot on the oven you have at home, you are going to know it better than anyone.
- When there are 5 minutes of baking we prick with a fork to see how the cake is going, to see if it needs more time.
- We turn off the oven and leave the cake inside with the door ajar until the oven cools down a bit (approximately 15 minutes). You will see how the cake is lowered a little, do not be scared.
- Let it rest outside until it warms up, from one day to the next it is much richer.
- Then we can unmold it. Decorate by sprinkling the surface with icing sugar. The best thing is that we help ourselves with a strainer to sprinkle on top.
- A touch of jam or compote of your favorite fruit is also very good. It will be much richer the next day when it has been in the fridge for a few hours, but hot or warm is also delicious.
Isn’t it simple? A perfect recipe for a special occasion, I assure you that you will not settle for a single piece of yummy.
You can see all the photos of the step by step in the next album.
Tips for a yummy cheesecake
- It is so good as is that I do not usually accompany it with anything, only the cheesecake. But if you are passionate about mixing the cheesecake with some jam, I recommend that it be with a homemade jam.
- If you do not have time in the market we have a lot of brands available, choose the one you like best. This will save you a bit of work and it will be the easiest baked cheesecake in the world.
- I know few people who resist the charm of this cheesecake, being so easy, once the first is done the temptation is even greater.