- 1 bunch baby spinach
- 2 peeled oranges
- 1 cup of pomegranate
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- Cut the oranges into slices, arrange on a plate with the lettuce and pomegranate leaves.
- Season with the olive oil and vinegar, season and serve.
In 10 minutes you can achieve this rich and nutritious spinach salad with orange and pomegranate. The key to a salad is knowing which ingredients to combine to result in a unique blend of flavors.
Salads are perfect for combining flavors and textures, making them one of our favorite dining options. If you also like to combine the salty with the sweet, this spinach with orange salad is perfect for you.
BENEFITS OF EATING SPINACH
- Prevents gastric ulcer, because it protects the mucous membrane of the stomach
- Protects the brain, thanks to the fact that it is rich in potassium, folate and its antioxidants
- Reduces eye diseases, thanks to the fact that it is rich in beta-carotene, lutein and xanthene
- Due to its high potassium content, it reduces the risk of hypertension and relaxes blood vessels
- Folate and tocopherol help fight different types of cancer
- It is an excellent natural anti-inflammatory
We share a couple of salad recipe videos to inspire you in cooking. Choose your favorite and prepare it!