- 500 g of spinach
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of flour
- 2 package cream cheese
- 6 slices of ham
- Salt and pepper
- Place the spinach leaves in a bowl and microwave for six minutes.
- Drain them very well and put them in a food processor together with the eggs, flour, salt and pepper. Process until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Put the dough on a baking sheet covered with the waxed paper. Spread it out and shape it into a rectangular shape with your fingertips. So that it doesn’t stick to you, wet your fingers with water. Bake at 200 ° C for 10 minutes.
- After time, take it out and place a damp cloth on the spinach omelette. Flip it over and remove the waxed paper. Spread the entire surface with the cream cheese and cover very well with the slices of ham.
- Roll up the length helping you with the cloth. Wrap the plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for about 2 hours.
- Cut the roll into 2-centimeter-wide slices and add a popsicle stick to offer.
We know that breakfast time can be the most complicated, due to the little time you have to cook. That is why we have created these spinach and ham rolls for your children’s breakfast. Let’s do it!
HOW TO INCLUDE SPINACH IN YOUR DIET
If you or someone in your family rejects them, how can you include them in the dishes? Too easy:
- Disguise them as mash
- Prepare them like cream
- Use them as an ingredient in an omelette
- Chop finely and serve with the pasta soup
- You should consider that raw, all its benefits are better used, but if you decide to cook them, do it steamed or with very little water and for 4 or 5 minutes so that they do not lose their nutritional value.
Did you like these spinach rolls? We invite you to continue enjoying the most delicious