- 8 light eggs, beaten
- 4 thick slices of turkey breast cut into small cubes
- 1 cup spinach, julienned
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Finely chopped parsley
- Combine the beaten eggs, ham and spinach in a bowl.
- Season to taste.
- Varnish an oven-safe mold with a little olive oil.
- Add a portion of the egg mixture, sprinkle the goat cheese on top.
- Bake at 180oC for 10 minutes or until the egg is cooked to the desired finish.
- Serve hot with toasted bread and some cherry tomatoes as a garnish.
- 4 portions
Who said that at breakfast you can’t start with something really delicious and special? For a sample, this ham frittata with spinach and goat cheese , ideal to start your day.
HOW TO GET THE BEST OUT OF SPINACH
- Buy the indicated amount of spinach depending on the way you are going to serve it. Consider that raw they may seem like too many, but once cooked, they are reduced.
- For a stew that makes four servings, buy 600 g; if you plan to include them in a salad, 200 g.
- In addition to iron, spinach contains calcium, which is beneficial for bones, and iodine.
- To take advantage of all these properties, preferably eat them raw (well washed and disinfected) in salads.
- If you cook them, let it be with very little water and for a short time; you should avoid darkening so that they retain their vitamin C content.