- 1 kg of spinach
- 1 L 1/4 of milk
- 100 g of butter
- 8 tbsp flour
- 100 g of nutmeg
- 50 g of grated cheese
- 2 eggs
- Clean the spinach and cook them in water with a little salt. Drain, chop and reserve.
- Mix 50 g of butter, 4 tablespoons of flour and the milk. Season with nutmeg and reserve.
- For the crepes, sift the flour into a bowl, add the eggs and a little milk.
- Beat and incorporate the flour without forming lumps, add the rest of the milk and the melted butter.
- Fry the crepes with a little butter, forming small pancakes.
- Fill the pancakes with the spinach cream, fold the edges of the sides before rolling.
- Before serving, bathe them with grated cheese and a few bits of butter.
During breastfeeding, it is very important to watch what we eat, since our diet has a direct effect on our baby. This time we bring you some delicious spinach crepes, nutritious and easy to prepare. Take note!
You are interested in: HEALTHY BREAKFAST RECIPES
PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR CRAVINGS!
Cravings are not exclusive to the stage of pregnancy, they also usually occur in lactation. These are believed to be the sign of a lack of nutrients that both mother and baby need.
Remember: your doctor is the one who can give you the best recommendation on what foods can take care of your health and that of your baby.