- 120 minutes
- For 6 people
- € 1.5 / person
- 271kcal per 100g.
How to prepare a roast pork or roast pork . I love discovering in the kitchen those dishes that, with four things, become authentic culinary delights. This is the case of today’s meat recipe , roast pork, roast pork .
In the classic roast beef style , we prepare a pork roast with tenderloin that will be perfect to eat both hot and cold. The meat is juicy and with a lot of flavor thanks to the sauce in which we cook it and marinate it. Part of the secret of the success of this dish is precisely the marinade of the meat that we leave overnight until it is impregnated with flavor. I can’t forget to mention that the better the meat, the better the result. If we get a quality pork tenderloin, we will be left with a show roast pork.
Although we can take this laminated meat and accompanied with potatoes, one of the ways in which I enjoy it the most is in sandwiches and sandwiches, I assure you that a good meat sandwich , a Cuban sandwich or whatever you can think of, if we prepare it With a roast meat at home, they will be a real wonder.
Preparation of pork roast
- In a bowl we prepare what will be the liquid for the mashing of the meat. We include orange and lemon juices, olive oil, salt and ground black pepper, marjoram, tarragon, parsley and oregano. Mix well and reserve.
- We place the pork loin in a container and cover it with the liquid. We will give it some cross sections and let it steep for 12 hours. We can do this preparation at night to have it ready the next day.
- We place the pork loin with the fat part up, in a dish suitable for the oven and cover it with half the mojo, reserving the rest. We place the whole garlic in the source and, with the oven previously heated to 220º C, bake with heat above and below, without fan, for 30 minutes.
- After this time we cover the meat with the rest of the mojo that we have reserved and put it back in the oven. We lower the temperature to 190º C and let it cook 30-35 minutes more.
- The piece that we have baked is 1 kilo and a half, which would be 60 minutes in total of baking. If the piece is larger, calculate 35-40 minutes per kilo.
- Be careful because each oven is a world and yours may need to vary the temperature. My friend Margarita Rothfritz has sent me an email commenting that with 60 minutes she looks great.
- Once we have the meat ready we remove it from the tray and cover it with aluminum foil for about 30 minutes so that it settles and redistributes the juices.
- We strain the sauce resulting from the roast and put it in a container to serve as an accompaniment.
We can enjoy this hot roasted pork, accompanied by some given potatoes and part of the baked sauce. Also save it to enjoy in a sandwich. I assure you that in any of these options, this is a mouthful of yummy.
Recommendations to accompany our roast pork
I recommend you accompany the roast with the most useful and used garnish in our country, potatoes .
- A roasted potatoes style to Jamie Oliver
- Delicious French fries .
- Simple fries
- Traditional stewed potatoes
- Simple baked potatoes
- Some potatoes to the importance
- Stuffed potatoes
- mashed potatoes
Potatoes are an easy and successful resource to perfectly accompany this recipe. Enjoy its sweet taste!
- Although I have used 4 very specific spices, oregano, parsley, marjoram and tarragon. We can always replace them with others that we have on hand or are easier to get.
- Thyme and rosemary would also be a great option. It is a very simple recipe like meat roast , in which the real work is minimal. Once we have the marinated meat we simply put it in the oven and ready.
- Be sure to enjoy all the recipes with meat that we have on the blog. I assure you that you will find a lot of ideas to make yours much happier. Follow the step by step of this pork roast recipe in the next album.