- 25 minutes
- For 4 people
- 3.8 € / person
- 235kcal per 100g.
How to make quinoa, chicken and vegetable salad.
Both as a hot garnish and for cold recipes, having quinoa already prepared at home, ready to use, will help us cook.
We can prepare a salad of quinoa , chicken and vegetables in no time and enjoy a light, healthy and nutritious food, without having to make large elaborations or great efforts.
With our bright red and white quinoa cups , we can create quick and easy recipes to be like kings.
Preparation of quinoa salad, chicken and vegetables
- We cut the asparagus into discs discarding the hard part of its base and reserving the tip that we will then use to decorate the plate.
- We cut the carrot and the red cabbage into small cubes. We reserve.
- In a small saucepan, cook the asparagus for 2 or 3 minutes with a pinch of salt.
- Drain and reserve. We heat the salt water again and cook the carrots for 4 minutes. Drain and reserve.
- Cook the chicken breast, whole, in salted water, for 20 minutes.
- After this time, drain and let the meat temper before crumbling it into threads.
- In a bowl add the shredded chicken breast, the cooked carrot, the asparagus and the red cabbage and the small glasses of bright white and red quinoa. We mix well. We reserve
- We prepare the dressing by mixing the sesame, the vinegar and the olive oil.
- We water the salad with the dressing and mix again to integrate it with all the ingredients.
- We cover the salad with the help of a ring and decorate with the tips of the asparagus and sliced almonds.
A light, healthy and nutritious meal. Perfect for the tupper of the job where you will not have to make large preparations to enjoy a salad full of flavor.
Be sure to see all the step-by-step photos of this chicken quinoa salad recipe .