- 60 minutes
- For 4 people
- 1.8 € / person
How to make a recipe for squid in Malaga . Preparing delicious recipes for casseroles or stews at home does not have to be a synonym for a lot of work or time. We can cook great recipes that will convince all of you without a great effort of time or money. An example of what I am telling you about is the recipe for squid today, a squid stew in the Malaga style, very simple and with a flavor of ten.
This time I have used squid rings instead of fresh squid. You can see in the recipe and the result that you will have a super tasty dish for very little money. The key to success will be, this time preparing a hearty and nutritious fund, as well as using a rich fish broth, if it is homemade better than better.
If we prefer, and we have the opportunity, we can substitute the squid rings for fresh squid. The work will be increased a bit by having to clean the pieces and cut them, but the result will be worth it. In any case, with ingredients classified as very simple, we can prepare a finger-licking seafood stew at home. Don’t forget to put good bread on the table, so dip it in this wonderful sauce, yummy.
Preparation of squids in Malaga
- We wash the squid rings well and put them in a saucepan covered with water and a pinch of salt. We cook the rings for 2 minutes, drain them and reserve them.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil. Add the onion and garlic cut into small cubes and fry for about 10 minutes. We add the green pepper cut into small cubes and continue to fry the vegetables, until we see that it is very soft.
- Add the chopped parsley and flour and sauté for a few minutes so that the flour is cooked. We separate the casserole from the fire and add the paprika from La Vera. We stir well to integrate it and put the saucepan back on the fire.
- Peel the tomatoes and crush them with a mixer. Add the crushed tomatoes and squid rings to the casserole and cook for 10 minutes. Salamos.
- Add the fish stock and cook for about 25 minutes over medium heat.
We serve the squid very warm, sprinkled with a pinch of fresh parsley. The ideal will be to accompany this dish with a piece of good bread, so dip it in this delicious sauce.
If you like squid as much as your girlfriend / or we can prepare a lot of recipes for fish and seafood that we have on the blog, from squid stuffed with onions , traditional squid in its ink , the classic potato stew with squid or some simple grilled squid . I assure you that you will find a lot of ideas to make yours much happier.
You can see all the photos of the step by step recipe for squid in Malaga in the next album.