- 500 g of ground beef
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup carrot chopped
- ½ cup peas
- 1 chipotle pepper
- 1 cup of tomato chopped
- 1 cup of tomato puree
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 tbsp. of oil
- 3 cups of chopped lettuce
- 1 packet of tostadas
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and sauté the onion with the garlic. add the meat and brown it. Add the carrot, peas and chopped tomato. Salt pepper.
- Blend the puree with the chipotle chole. Add it to the picadillo along with the bay leaf and cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
- To serve, place a bed of lettuce on each toast, a portion of picadillo and finish with a slice of avocado on each.
The spicy flavor cannot be lacking in good toasts. Whether you’re a fan of spicy food or you don’t like it so much, these ground beef picadillo with guajillo tostadas are ideal for all tastes.
You are interested in: GUAJILLO CHILI ENCHILADAS TO SURPRISE EVERYONE AT HOME
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE GUAJILLO CHILI
- It is the drying that occurs from the mirasol chili.
- Guajillo is a favorite in Mexican cuisine, as it has a delicious flavor with very little heat.
- There are two varieties of guajillo: the boy has a spicier flavor; the wide one has a more intense flavor but it stings less.
- Zacatecas is the State with the highest production of guajillo chili.
- It is used to prepare dishes such as pancita, pozole, mixiotes, red mole and marinades.
If you already have the apron on to prepare this delight, you are sure VERY IRRESISTIBLE TOAST RECIPES you will crave more