- 50 minutes
- For 6 people
- 0.5 € / person
- 312kcal per 100g.
How to make easy donuts
Do you like sweet recipes that come out the first time? Well here you have some fritters so easy to prepare that they are perfect at the first without knowing much about cooking.
Some fritters different from the wind fritters that are so famous in Todos los Santos , on November 1 , where fritters in Spain reach their highest consumption. Although these are also prepared at Carnival and Easter , that is, they are perfect for the whole year. A delicious option for breakfast, after-dinner and snacks.
This type of fritter that I present below is perhaps one of the easiest to prepare, just fry the dough and then sprinkle it with icing sugar.
But there are more versions where you can include some apple or even potato, sweet potato or pumpkin. A tuning similar to the chulas or fritos that you can find on the blog.
A recipe for fritters that completes the traditional cod fritters , the original apple fritters , the addictive chocolate fritters or the Menorcan sweet potato fritters .
Also if you have children, they surely love to participate in its elaboration and then enjoy a delicious dish.
We are going to help you to be the best cooks, you will see that you will succeed with this recipe for fried sweet fritters. We will also give you some tips so that your donuts are the best in the neighborhood. To the kitchen!
Preparation of the dough for easy fritters
- In a bowl we mix the flour with the yeast. We wash the lemon well and grate it. We are going to use it as a flavoring. We reserve.
- We put in a saucepan with the water, the milk, the zest of the lemon and salt.
- We heat and when it starts to boil add the flour mixed with the yeast.
- Mix well with a spoon and stir until there is a thick mass. Remove from the heat and let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- We introduce the eggs, one at a time. That is to say, first an egg, we remove, we incorporate well into the dough and when we see that the egg is no longer seen, we continue with the next one. Thus until incorporating the 4 eggs.
- We add the butter to finish the butter, it makes more cream and gives it shine. Let cool completely to start with the dough of the fritters.
- We shape the fritters. I have prepared them round with a spoon, but they are also usually made square with a mold.
Frying and final presentation of the fritters
- We heat a frying pan with medium neutral oil (sunflower or mild olive oil) over medium heat so that it does not add more flavor to the dough.
- The difficulty of this dessert is in the temperature of the oil. Since if it is not very hot, the dough falls to the bottom and care must be taken to keep it afloat.
- But if it is too hot, a dry wrap forms around the donut that prevents it from growing.
- Also if the oil is very hot, they will brown very quickly and will be raw inside. The first batch will serve us to try the following ones and they will be delicious.
- We throw the skillet a few at a time since they will double their size. When they are golden, remove the fritters from an absorbent paper.
- When they are warm sprinkle with icing sugar. That way they would already be perfect. We serve them freshly made and to enjoy.
I hope you liked this recipe for fritters and enjoy it with your friends or family.
You can see all the step by step photos of the recipe for easy fritters in this album. Follow the photos and I assure you that they will be perfect the first time.