- Very easy
- 15 minutes
- For 4 people
- 1.1 € / person
Sometimes we don’t feel like cooking a lot, simply because of laziness or because we don’t have the basic knowledge to get into the kitchen. There is always a first time to start in this world and this dessert is perfect, because it is so simple that even a 5 year old could prepare it. Even if your knowledge is from the greater Kingdom of the kitchens, you may prefer to dedicate your time to another more elaborate dish for a first or a second. This time I put the Christmas dessert, rich, very colorful, simple, fast and that you can have prepared in advance, a cup of biscuits at three milks .
The tres leches glass is a really delicious, simple and very quick to make dessert, ideal for any occasion and that the whole family likes. This dessert is a version of the original Latin American tres leches cake , it is very easy to make and with a really delicious flavor. You can use the milk you usually use at home instead of evaporated, just as you can use light or normal condensed milk, which you will not notice little difference in the final result, it will obviously only change the calories we will consume.
There are many recipes for this cake in the blogosphere, but today I bring you the one that, after several attempts, I think is the best. This sweet is a traditionally Latin American dessert, being very popular in Venezuela, Colombia, Peru, Chile, Ecuador, Puerto Rico or Mexico. I hope you like it and dare to prepare them at home.
Preparation of the 3 milk cups
- We start assembling the cream or milk cream. We are going to need 15 g of sugar (1 large and heaping tablespoon) and 250 ml of whipping cream or whipping cream, that is, it has a high fat content. We will use little sugar because we have to think that the biscuits already have a sweet flavor and the dessert goes with condensed milk. To assemble the cream I use the mixer with the electric rods accessory, it is more comfortable than with manual rods, although it can be done with both.
- We use a large bowl, it is important that it is cold, like the cream or milk cream that must come out of the fridge. The cream is fat and if it gets hot it loses consistency, if it is not cold it will be difficult for it to rise as we want, if it rises. The ideal temperature is around 10º C.
- Add the cold cream to the bowl and beat for 3-4 minutes until it goes liquid to a kind of cream, with a little foam. Once we have reached this kind of dense liquid cream, add the sugar, if it is glass better, and beat until it reaches almost solid state. Easy, right? I assure you that with the trick of the cold it comes out perfect. You can also buy the whipped cream, there are many very good brands, although this increases the price of the dessert. We reserve.
- After whipping the cream, we can prepare the dessert. We mix the rum (optional, in case there are children we will not use it) and the ground cinnamon to taste with the milk using some rods.
- We are going to use those super cool glasses or glasses that we have reserved for special occasions, the dessert is very rich but the presentation is everything. We put in the bottom of a glass, cup or cup, 2 tablespoons of condensed milk. We make the cake into small pieces and place it on top of the condensed milk.
- We put a couple of tablespoons of milk on top of the biscuits so that they are super juicy and are impregnated with more cinnamon and dairy flavor.
- We cover the glass with the whipped cream, if we have a pastry bag on hand it will be much more professional, if not with a spoon and carefully. Optionally you can sprinkle with a mixture of cinnamon and cocoa powder. You can even flavor milk or cream with a little soluble coffee to give it a more adult touch.
They look great! Remember that you can prepare the glasses in advance and store them in the fridge covered with plastic wrap. They are very rich from one day to the next.
These individual cups are perfect for a holiday, birthday or even Christmas, they are very simple and the result can not be better. A completely soaked sponge cake although consisting of a sweet and very tasty cream.
Be sure to enjoy all the Christmas sweets that we have in our dessert recipes , I assure you that you will find a lot of ideas to make yours much happier.